Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Fast prompt friendly service . Job completed to our satisfaction. Would recommend to others.
A very pleasant efficient young man who soon sorted the problem. Very happy with the result.
Extremely pleased with my plumber Karl Bedford, a very helpful and pleasant person. Thank you
We could not be more pleased with the speed of response and the follow up work which was done.
The two men that came to fix two different things for me were nice polite and fixed both jobs quickly
The plumber Kam Singh was amazing he fixed our leak in no time . Very professional and polite fantastic job ..
The plumber was excellent. Did the job quickly and efficiently very clean work wise and very polite. Thank you.
Admire was very polite,very helpful and informative. He worked very hard and did a great job. Thanks very much.
Scott, my engineer, was very reassuring, fixed the issue we had very efficiently. Made it looked so easy. Recommended
My engineer Kam was extremely professional and worked hard to install my bathroom appliance in the best way possible.
My Boiler Service went smoothly and I am very pleased with the performance of Rightio and Paul Henry the Service Guy.
Kam was excellent; efficient, solved the problem, and had lots of extra tips re energy efficiency too. much appreciated!
Nice friendly plumber and sorted everything that was required done an addition that made it better than before. Thanks again.
First class service and friendly but very competent engineer who took steps to explain what he was doing and why. super service.
Darell was very polite extremely tidy once job was done will definitely recommend when people ask and would love him to do all my plumbing issues
Very helpful and caring first point of call. Lovely and efficient plumber who fixed my plumbing problems. Very happy and have already recommended!
Joe quickly found the problem with my boiler and expertly fixed it. Great to have an engineer the same day of the problem too, so I'm really pleased.
Reliable company. Engineer Adam was brilliant in sorting out the issue with my boiler. Very knowledgeable and reassuring . Would definitely recommend.
Our problem seems to have been resloved. We have had this problem before and made callouts several times but the problem has not been resolved until now.
We were very pleased with the efficient response to our phone call. The Engineer came within the allotted time span. He was polite and professional in his conduct and attitude.
Rightio is rated 4.71 based on 2,278 reviews