www.rightflirt.club Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.rightflirt.club

Tell us how www.rightflirt.club made you happy

Live Chat
"Love the RightFlirt events, they create a bit of much needed magic thanks to Love Doctor Monti. Always a decent crowd when I attend, and I always find new friends if cannot find the lady of my dreams. The Love Doctor is always in the press or on TV, he does a sterling job in Sussex and beyond."
"Fab times always with the Doc. Loved his energetic Singles Holidays and fun-filled Singles Events. He helped find me love and given me expert guidance with his Coaching. He is THE MAN here in Brighton & Hove for genuinely helping people find love. Brilliant concept and brilliantly executed"
"Fab times always with the Doc. Loved his energetic Singles Holidays and fun-filled Singles Events. He helped find me love and given me expert guidance with his Coaching. He is THE MAN here in Brighton & Hove for genuinely helping people find love. Brilliant concept and brilliantly executed."
"a1 night u meet some very nice people"
"Monti takes great pains to make everyone feel welcome at his events and ensures we all get to talk to everyone. They are relaxed and fun evenings. These are rare opportunities to be in the company of single people in a safe environment where you can chat and flirt with people face to face, not swiping left or right on an online dating site. I’d urge anyone to try one of Monti’s events as maybe you’ll find love but if not, you’ll have a great evening out trying."
"A much-needed opportunity for all us singletons fed up with online dating and looking to socialise and meet people in "real life". Everyone is friendly and the host goes to a lot of trouble to facilitate introductions and help us enjoy ourselves. A good mix of events/formats as well from social "mingles" to speed dating and the new "fix-a-date" nights. Highly recommended as great value for money and an enjoyable evening."
"Very positive and friendly"
"I had a wonderful experience with like-minded singletons, I was so nervous but made to feel valued and at ease by the Love Doctor (Monti). Great fun, I enjoyed myself and I even got some Love Tips via WhatsApp from the Love Doctor that has instilled a new confidence within me. Lovely set of people at events I have attended, although it is obviously hit and miss. I highly recommend."
www.rightflirt.club is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews