RIFT Tax Refunds Reviews

9PM

info@riftrefunds.co.uk

Rift Ltd. 200 Eureka Park, Upper Pemberton, Kennington,

Tell us how RIFT Tax Refunds made you happy

"The service rift says it can assist with has been terrible. it started with filling all my information out over the phone then a month later i was contacted via email to verify the information was correct, to my surprise everything was wrong in what the asked in the email, so i've emailed rift twice with all the correct information to make sure they received my correct information, then waited 3 weeks no response. i've telephoned numerous times with the line saying busy so decided to login to my rift account out of curiosity & to my surprise nothing had changed, all the information on the form was all wrong, i've had to correct everything myself on the form. this is not the service i want to pay 30% of my refund to."
Are you RIFT Tax Refunds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My experience with Rift was long and unpleasant. Every step I took to making a claim, the less I was estimated. I was estimated around £500 in the beginning, then to be credited under £20. If you're thinking of using Rift, I'd get them to fill out all the paperwork and when you go to sign it, just download 'https://www.gov.uk/self-assessment-forms-and-helpsheets' and copy across the same information to do it yourself. Save you time and money!"
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"Would not use again terrible waited 5 months nearly with little contact from them had to keep chasing them up in the end I contacted Hmrc myself and delt with them persannily now they have sent me an email saying they havnt received a payment from me and they will be sending debt collectors round in 7 days if no contact is made. But I havnt received anything from rift saying we need money from me and + I went through hmrc by myself in the end apsolute joke do not advice to use rift at all"
"A lot of problems during my experience with this accountant. Poor comunication: sometimes I waited weeks for an answer or I have being totally ignored. Also if some task are included on the contract I had with them they asked for extra money. Be always sure you red and understand the contract because they try shameless to ask for extra, always. They ignored mi instructions (change the address from RIFT office to my house) to keep the control of communication also after I ended with them and then they lost a letter from HMRC and left me on troubles. The quotation they give me for tax return (I am not trading at all on the last year) and close my LTD was £500. They are a waste of time and money. 04/06/18 I have been contacted from Rift to discuss the communication problem we had and they are trying to sort out all the outstanding items. I appreciated that."
Thank you for making us aware you have been unhappy Valerio and we are sorry for the lack of communication you have experienced. Our packages are detailed on our website, we do not have any hidden fees. Our Business Accounts team will get in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns and your individual circumstances in more detail.
"Top service thank you!"
"RIFT! Seemed really quick, very helpful until claim is made, they were not really helpful during claim is on process, they did not actually inform me what is going on! I had to keep chasing for information. As soon as HMRC finalise the decisions to refund the tax back to RIFT account ( as a legal agent) and sends out the confirmation letter of tax refund, which is a clear cut process but RIFT never inform me about my refund is going to be made via cheque or direct deposit. After I received a letter from HMRC I called RFT to ask them about the money I entitled to. RIFT said it can takes up to 10 working days but it still not arrived yet! They could not answer me the alternative plans to satisfy my entitlement. It is more than 10 working days now. I am on my way to legal path. Not acceptable!!!!"
Thank you for providing the feedback and I am sorry to hear you are unhappy Niraj.
Once a claim is completed we normally have a bit of a wait and if we are unable to speak with our client on the phone then these timescales are on the documents we send to our clients. You would then only hear from us once the refund arrives or if there is a delay on the refund.
The documents we send also clearly state ''We cannot submit your tax refund to HMRC until you reply. If you wish to be paid by bank transfer please contact us'' if you do not then contact us a cheque is automatically issued and this is what happened in your situation.
Once the refund arrived we sent you a text to advise your payment was on it's way.
My colleague would have advised that if you do not receive the cheque within 10 working days (excludes Sat, Sun & 2 bank hols recently) we would then assume the cheque was lost and be able to cancel without charging any administration fee.
I hope this has provided some further clarity for you, but I will also contact you to discuss .
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"Very efficient and helpful, dealt with all my enquiries with speed and thoroughness."
Thanks for the kind review Iain.
"Used RIFT for the past 2 years, now using them again for my 3rd. I've got an extra £800 each year back into my pocket... very simple and easy to do!"
That's great to hear, thanks for the fantastic review George! We look forward to claiming for you again.
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"Just a couple of emails and phone calls and I had answers into how much I could claim back, it was quite simple."
Hi Les, thanks for the 5 star review, glad to hear that you found the process so simple.
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"I got text back that I didn't no I could get"
Hi Stephen, thanks for the review, glad we could help.
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"Very friendly on the phone, however it’s a very long process and I found I was the one calling you to check in on how things were going, also I think the commission you take is extremely steep!"
Hi, thanks for the review.

The length of time the process takes can vary, however we do advise that it takes on average 16 weeks from the point you first contact us. We also try to ensure that we are as thorough as possible to ensure that we only claim what you are entitled to which helps to prevent HMRC opening up enquiries that would delay a claim even further.
Regarding our fee, unlike our companies this includes both our guarantee (ensuring that any money you receive is yours to keep), and our aftercare service (which means that if you have any issues with HMRC following a claim we will look into that for you). These are things which other companies will often charge extra for.

If you do have any further questions then please don't hesitate to let us know.
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"Nice and easy and fast"
That's fantastic to hear, thanks for the five star review David!
"I’ve used rift three years in a row now. I am more than happy with there service. Their very helpful in the office and always make it easy. I have and will continue to recommend rift to everyone"
Thank you for you nice review Steven! We're happy to help :) Don't forget about our referral scheme, if you know anyone that can claim and send them to us you can get £50 per person! Feel free to contact us for more details.
"Helpful and polite advisors that are more than happy to help."
That's fab! Thank you for the nice comment.
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"Excellent service very helpful a lot of stress of my mind and I haven’t had too do nothing just take a couple of phone calls"
Great review! Thank you Dean, we're happy to help. :)
"Very helpful"
That's great to hear, thank you.
"Got me money that I never knew I was entitled to"
Great! Happy to help :)
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"Quick and easy, do it!"
Thank you Martin.
"Very helpful"
We're glad you feel that way about our service, thanks for your review!
How would you rate the service you received from RIFT Tax Refunds?
"Making refunds on behalf of the other individuals is very helpful. It's time consuming, lots of paper works to be done and it's just easy for us to go through RIFT."
Thanks for the great feedback, we're glad you've had such a positive experience with us.
RIFT Tax Refunds is rated 4.42 based on 713 reviews