Rifles Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rifles Direct
Book arrived on time and in good order
Great service and it is of course the best Regimental shop there is, by far.
Good service but would prefer if bands were embossed rather than printed.
No comment
Decent stuff, good fast delivery.
Much improved. Better website altogether. Keep it up.
Good variety of merchandise available
Pleased to business with the Rifles, product as described & efficiently delivered.
I bought a belt from you. The webbing belt part is very good but the leather part is very cheap and frankly, substandard.
I’m bigger than expected
My only difficulty was identifying the correct size belt
Belt it self was great
Thank you for your order and your review.
Your
Thanks
A good range of interesting and useful items. Regularly updated and easy to navigate. Can sometimes be a little expensive.
Thanks for your review, Richard. We try and ensure we remain competitive on our kit and regularly price compare, however if we ever look over priced then please do get in touch at shop@riflesdirect.com and we can see what we can do. We also have to pay the MoD a share of sales and a further share returns to the Regiment for use in sports activities, events & benevolence. Thanks again
Received goods in timely fashion.
Thanks for your review Darren
Most of the time well pleased purchasing stationary from the shop.
One regret, the postal rates are rather high for orders from abroad, especially when the latter aren't big ones.
Thanks so much for your order and review. If you need a special price for postage overseas we recommend you email us at shop@riflesdirect.com where we can often set up a lower cost postage.
Thanks again
Recently I ordered two Tee shirts in size 3xl. I got xl. Now this may very well have been my error. Also the shirts had Rifles Direct on the back which I was not aware of. I did not send them back because the actually do fit albeit somewhat small and the hassle is not worth the effort/cost. Having said that, I will be ordering in the future, I do like your site. Thanks.
Hello. Thanks for your review and your order. If you do need to return something then please just get in touch with us at shop@riflesdirect.com, returns now or on future orders are free using our prepaid service. We hope to serve you again soon.
Great webpage easily navigable. But my main issue is for delivery it doesn’t state if you order on Sunday next day delivery won’t arrive the Monday
Hi Harvey. Thanks for your message. We have recently upgraded our website and it now mentions live when orders will be delivered if you select the fastest delivery option. I hope this helps you in future.
Kind regards
I wanted to get more items but everything I wanted was sold out. It looked like more was out of stock then in. Apart from that web site was easy to navigate and very quick with delivery on my order
Hello, thanks so much for your order and review. I will check with our team regarding the out of stock but as far as I can see the majority is in stock at the moment. We do have sale sections which are end of line but these have most finished and sold out now. If you have anything in particular you are looking for in future then feel free to email us at shop@riflesdirect.com and we will be happy to help. Thanks
Send the discount codes via email
Thanks for your review.
A mistake in picking my order and despatching the wrong item was immediately rectified and I was allowed to retain the wrong item. Most impressed with the customer service.
Thank you for your order and for your patience. I am glad everything was sorted for you. Hope to serve you again soon.
Rifles Direct is rated 4.53 based on 174 reviews