Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd

About Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd: Riddwood Consulting Engineers was founded in 1979 and over the past four decades has established itself as a leading consultancy of Civil and Structural Engineers across the UK. As an established engineering consultant, we are able to offer a range of specialist services, all designed to serve the needs of our clients across the diverse spectrum in which we operate.

Working together as a team, we ensure we provide the most cost effective, practical and sustainable solution for your project. Our professionalism, efficiency and our vast experience as an engineering consultant will ensure your project runs smoothly and our emphasis on effective communication will guarantee that you are well informed throughout the different stages of the process.

We look forward to working with you.

adrian@riddwood.co.uk

2A Millars Brook, Molly Millars Lane,Berkshire

Tell us how Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The engineer that I dealt with at Riddwood - Jake Scott - was excellent. He was very personable, professional and efficient. I would definitely use this service in future should I need it again."
"I was very pleased to deal with Riddwood Consulting Engineers on a recent project. They proved efficient and prompt in their dealing."
"Very reliable and professional service, I will definitely use your services in the future."
"I was very impressed with Riddwood consulting. I used them as we would like to take down a wall in the kitchen and from start to finish Jake was fantastic. He was very helpful when we initially spoke on the phone. I was able to get an appointment the following week when Jake came out to my house. He took the time to explain everything to me and answer all of my questions. We had a builder booked in a couple of days later and Jake made sure I had all of the drawings and calculations in time for this which was fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend Riddwood and thank Jake for his excellent help :)"
"Dealt with a structural matter speedily and efficiently. Would recommend without hesitation"
"Excellent service Very professional and friendly And helpful Would highly recommend and use again"
"Piers - has been attentive. Completed job way ahead of time expectation. Kept in touch."
"Professional, quick turnaround of work and seemed to know their stuff. Would use again"
"Came on a quick request for structural calcs, good service, quick turnaround and very professional"
"great detail and very helpful nice detail drawings and easy to read"
"I was served at Riddwood consulting Engineers Ltd very professionally by Piers Byron-Moore, whose advice was most valuable to me. Piers has the expertise and knowledge about complex topics like neighbouring walls on the hill slopes and knew what needed to be done in my case for building extension next to it. I would recommend Riddwood Consulting Engineers to others."
"Competent and professional throughout"
"Fast efficient service would definitely use again"
"Very helpful and really good call to site service"
"very good quick service knowledgeable engineers"
Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 21 reviews