Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd

About Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd: Riddwood Consulting Engineers was founded in 1979 and over the past four decades has established itself as a leading consultancy of Civil and Structural Engineers across the UK. As an established engineering consultant, we are able to offer a range of specialist services, all designed to serve the needs of our clients across the diverse spectrum in which we operate.

Working together as a team, we ensure we provide the most cost effective, practical and sustainable solution for your project. Our professionalism, efficiency and our vast experience as an engineering consultant will ensure your project runs smoothly and our emphasis on effective communication will guarantee that you are well informed throughout the different stages of the process.

We look forward to working with you.

adrian@riddwood.co.uk

2A Millars Brook, Molly Millars Lane,Berkshire

Tell us how Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The engineer that I dealt with at Riddwood - Jake Scott - was excellent. He was very personable, professional and efficient. I would definitely use this service in future should I need it again."
"After much chasing we eventually got a report written by hand in pencil. We had to have this typed up afterwards and were unable to use it for anything more than in house discussions."
"Insufficiently responsive and caused a material delay in our building project, plus an over-conservative approach to foundation design."
"I had a structural engineer round a year or so back to assess the feasibility of removing some supports in my loft. Was here for maybe 15 mins max of which 10 were drinking the cup of tea I provided. Agreed what I was hoping to achieve wasn’t going to be an option. I was somewhat surpised to receive my invoice for 2 hours consulting and only managed to get this reduced to 1 hour after complaining. Didn’t leave Time with the greatest impression!"
"Engineers seem young graduates and inexperienced. I asked several times about a key point in raising a fireplace lintel and addressing the corbal bricks. But it was not taken into account both on site and in follow up emails. In the end my builder came up with the suggestion which was accepted."
Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 21 reviews