Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd?

adrian@riddwood.co.uk

2A Millars Brook, Molly Millars Lane,Berkshire

Click Here

Tell us how Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The engineer that I dealt with at Riddwood - Jake Scott - was excellent. He was very personable, professional and efficient. I would definitely use this service in future should I need it again."
"Unfortunately we had a difficult experience with Riddwood. The surveyor appeared very efficient but it took literally months to get the full drawings and calculations completed eventually by a different engineer/surveyor who did not visit to check the original calculations. This was only after a considerable amount of chasing by our architects. We paid the bill in full on time and had little financial leverage to force completion. We did receive the plans etc eventually but the time delays were unsatisfactory and regrettably I would not be able to recomend their services to others as a result of my experience."
Are you Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 21 reviews