Rich Tone Music Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rich Tone Music Ltd
11PM
11PM

How would you rate Rich Tone Music Ltd ?

"I visited Rich Tone Music in Sheffield because the deals on their website were competitive even for online prices. I went to have a look at their selection of bass guitars, pedals and amps. On entering, I was immediately in awe at the wall to wall displays of guitars, electric drum kits, amplifiers and midi equipment. Their salespeople are trained experts in their own musical disciplines, and through demonstrations of their equipment did well to educate me until I felt confident making a decision. In the end, I came away with an Eden 2x8 with a punchy sound which has been perfect for small gigs, with a line out option for recording or adding another speaker. I have since used Rich Tone to buy guitar effects pedals, and more recently found some octave violin strings at half the usual RRP. I would highly recommend Rich Tone as both a trustworthy brand, and as a highly competitive second hand equipment reseller."
Rich Tone Music Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews