Rich Tone Music Ltd Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Rich Tone Music Ltd deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how Rich Tone Music Ltd made you happy

"Just bought an Epiphone Dr-100 acoustic guitar , wanted it to take in the garden , saw the price they were giving it away. arrived double boxed got it in natural looks and sounds fantastic and stays in tune , what more do you want for £79.00 + delivery. Thanks. Russ"
Are you Rich Tone Music Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I visited Rich Tone Music in Sheffield because the deals on their website were competitive even for online prices. I went to have a look at their selection of bass guitars, pedals and amps. On entering, I was immediately in awe at the wall to wall displays of guitars, electric drum kits, amplifiers and midi equipment. Their salespeople are trained experts in their own musical disciplines, and through demonstrations of their equipment did well to educate me until I felt confident making a decision. In the end, I came away with an Eden 2x8 with a punchy sound which has been perfect for small gigs, with a line out option for recording or adding another speaker. I have since used Rich Tone to buy guitar effects pedals, and more recently found some octave violin strings at half the usual RRP. I would highly recommend Rich Tone as both a trustworthy brand, and as a highly competitive second hand equipment reseller."
"A very helpful response to my question online allowed me to make a quick buying decision. The result was the beautiful guitar I now own which plays beautifully and meets my very personal needs exactly. Richtone were also very fair with the price I paid and very helpful on the phone. Old fashioned service with all the benefits of the internet and none of the disadvantages. Thoroughly recommended !!"
Rich Tone Music Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews