Rich Tone Music Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rich Tone Music

How would you rate Rich Tone Music?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Reg

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rich Tone Music in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Reg Pearce
"A very helpful response to my question online allowed me to make a quick buying decision. The result was the beautiful guitar I now own which plays beautifully and meets my very personal needs exactly. Richtone were also very fair with the price I paid and very helpful on the phone. Old fashioned service with all the benefits of the internet and none of the disadvantages. Thoroughly recommended !!"
Rich Tone Music is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews