Richer Sounds Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds

How would you rate Richer Sounds?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

47 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr plant

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I visited Hanley branch of richer sound, served by John, once again brilliant service from him and all the staff very friendly"
"My family have spent a lot of money with richer sounds over the years and I wanted to pay special thanks to Stuart who went our of his way to help me in all respects after my recent purchase. He went through the whole claim for me and explained everything for me. I'm 80 and my wife's 79, we're both disabled and this TV is our only now pleasure as we don't go out much. I worked as a manager for a large company for 20 years and I liked it very much when people came to pass on their thanks for a job well done so that is why I want to say thank you very much to Stuart. He went well over and above what I expected and he literally couldn't have done anything else for me. Thanks again."
"We went into Richer sounds, Exeter. We ordered a bundle advertised on their website - turntable and BT speakers. The assistant ordered the wrong speakers (not BT) which we discovered on our return home and so had to telephone them to correct their error. Two days later they phoned to say that the black speakers were no longer available but the same spec speakers in white were available for another £100. Order cancelled. Elsewhere there is no difference in price between black and white."
"Purchased a Hisense TV Model Number: H40M3300 on 01/01/2017. 11 months later the TV will not change channels and volume does not work. Richer sounds put me straight through to Hisense repair company who told me the mainboard needed changing. First reported the fault on the 5th December and 3 and half weeks later I still have a broken TV. The repair company had to order in the part from somewhere. No one nows how long it will take. Christmas with a broken TV. Richer sounds say they can't do anything more...TV only 11 months old. Used to always use Richer Sounds...but no more."
Sara
"Great prices on hifi equipment. Had to ring for advice and help with payment a couple of times. Absolutely lovely, helpful staff. Great prices too."
"Great service in store, very good prices, and no problem at all when I got my unused SuperCare warranty refunded after 5 years. I love this company, rate them even higher than John Lewis for my electronics purchases."
"Richer Sounds 5 star experience. Highly recommended."
Mr R McDowell
"Very friendly and knowledgable staff, who did their utmost to seek out the most competitive price for my Panasonic tv and did better than match it with a sizeable discount."
Patricia From Bracknell
Verified Reviewer
"I bought a tv ex display model on 31st August from the Windsor Branch. They said they would get the stand for me and come out and fit it. Its now 26th Oct. It still hasn't arrived. Last night it their Asst. Mgr was to come round with it - he didn't. I rang today - apologised had come but didn't have the house number. Supposed to come tonight at 6.30 - still hasn't arrived. So disappointing - can't use the television without its stand."
Jan
"Quality products always at the best prices, plus individual unbiased service that always makes me feel like a valued customer - so different from the experience with famous big chains. I've bought Hi-Fi and TV equipment from Richer Sounds for many years and they've always made me happy - and I always know that I'm buying from a private British business who take pride in delivering good service. Thank you Richer!"
Arnold
"I like it so much and I will continue to use it so far."
"Brought sound bar with extended warranty the item broke down taken to the local store been told it has to go back to manufacture I asked twice to make sure phone 3 days later and was told it’s with there repair centre not with manufacturer and tried to say I got my wires crossed and said it was a trainee and it was not it was a store manger with 10 years experience and then after 10 minuets on phone says sorry this store is misleading customers I did ask twice my friend came with me to carry the item I am vary disappointed in richer Sounds store as I shop there for more than 10 years"
Thank you for your review although I was sorry to read you've been having problems with your faulty sound bar.

Customer Service is our top priority so it's of course disappointing to learn of any occasion where we've let a valued customer down in such a manner.

So that I may resolve this to your satisfaction as soon as possible would you contact me via my personal e-mail address with more details?

john.p.clayton@richersounds.com

Richer Sounds
"Brilliant service, friendly and knowledgeable as always!"
"Never use again!"
Thank you for your review although I was obviously concerned to read your comments and offer my apologies.

Customer Service is top priority so it's of course concerning to learn that we have a dissatisfied customer.

So that I may attempt to resolve the matter to your satisfaction would you e-mail me with more details via my personal e-mail address which is john.p.clayton@richersounds.com?

Richer Sounds
"Been shopping at richersounds for years now they are such a great company why go anywhere else."
"we have been without a television for 6 weeks, ringing Panasonic and repair centre but not giving true story. Visited shop where purchased and no use at all. 6 year guarantee means nothing will not purchase again from richer sounds."
Dear Mr Hughes,

Thank you for your review although I was obviously concerned to read of the problems you've been having with your faulty television.

Norman Unsworth
Unverified Reviewer
"We recently visited Richer Sounds Stockport where we met the manager Patrick who gave us excellent advice and service. We later rang and spoke to Patrick and then Nathan who took order which we received the following day. We cannot speak too highly of the courtesy and service we received we will definitely use Richer Sounds in the future and recommend them to friends and family Thank you Mr N Unsworth"
"amazing service."
"Great Quality products at an awesome price. Thanks, Guys"
"As Always excellent service from Richer Sounds, This is why I always shop here for my HiFi needs. Once again thanks to all."
Richer Sounds is rated 3.45 based on 47 reviews