Richer Sounds Reviews

Richer Sounds have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, customer service and refunds and are happy with their delivery. Full Insights

56% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds
3PM
3PM

sales@richersounds.com

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Richer Sounds ?

"Made sure to buy my Hisense M7000 from Richer Sounds after reading through the various forums about their "excellent" warranty. Never thought I'd need it, but better to be on the safe side. After a year of using the TV, I came to pull out one of the attached devices via HDMI (the HDMI port on the TV had only ever had that one device attached to it and not moved since purchased). As I pulled it out, the whole HDMI port came out of the TV! Looking a bit deeper it became apparent that they hadn't soldered in the port well. Called Richer Sounds without hesitation, thinking this should be easily resolved. After all, they have one of the best warranties out there. To my shock/surprise, they could offer no help at all. After describing the fault I was told that this is normal "wear and tear", and would not be covered. No interest in coming out to even assess the fault at all despite my futile attempts to explain the port was faulty from the manufacturer. Several emails and a complaint to head office met with complete silence. Never again will I purchase from Richer Sounds. Whether I was just unlikely with them or not, its not a company I can trust again. Be very wary about their warranty or buying from them. False sense of security."
"There price match is a joke as they offer a 6 year warranty that no one else does and refuse to match price of other company. Staff are rude when explaining there price match means nothing."
"Huge thanks to everyone at richer sounds, thank you for all equipment supplied. Special thanks to paul and matt for spending so much time on the phone for all set up advice. Could not have done it without you, great shop and great team. Very best wishes see you all soon."
"Hi,I bought the lg tv 55" i had a problem with the tv light to dim over 2 months,it went to the repir 2 times i still got a problem with the tv. I called the customer service I spoke to James he said i'm her to help i will look after your case he said can you send me the video of the tv and if the tv went to the repir 2 times then we do a exchange. after 10 minute he called me back on Saturday 28/07/18 he said me the message saying thanks for the video i will authorised the store for a exchange for the tv, once I get authorised from the store i will send you a message. When they ring you have the model number ready for the exchange they will pick it up and drop it off. On Monday 30th July 2018 he called me he said i spoke to enginer he couldn't find the fault. James has changed he's mind he is not a trustful person.I have spent £1369 on the tv i'm having problems with the tv i have explained every thing to him he does not care,he said me a message on the 30th on Monday he said i never said i will help you he is a big lying person i'm stuck with this fault tv and I will never ever buy any thing from this fake customers services and fake company Richards and sounds."
"Our Cambridge music centre developed a fault so we returned it to the Maidstone store expecting it to be sent away for repair. We were delighted to find that we were provided with a replacement set under the terms of our guarantee. Excellent service provided by Piers in the Maidstone store. Many thanks. We will return."
"Bought a new tv less than 3 months ago. Returned it back and shop very unhelpful. Manager was rude. Brought tv back home and will get credit card company to contact richer sounds"
"Trying to take advantage of the elderly . Lovely service until your Tv stops doing as it should"
"So after purchasing two tv's, neither of which performed well enough with Freesat to warrant there ££££ price tag I returned them both. The attitude of the shop was condescending and implied that the problem was with me not the tv! I won't be purchasing from this store again"
"They were helpful in discussing exactly what I needed and showing me different tv sets and dvd players and offering their view on which they considered would best suit my budget. They also offer 6 years guarantee, I have bought from them before knowing if I had any problems they are willing to help me out. One item I purchased was slightly cheaper in another store and once they had checked the price immediately offered to match it. I would shop there again and advise my friends to go there too."
"I understood that Richer Sounds had a reputation for good customer services however this was certainly not my experience. We bought a £500 LCD television from them in the sale and then stored it in a safe place until work on our house was finished. Upon unpacking and turning on the television that TV display was cracked. Richer Sounds customer service were frankly rude and implied that I had damaged the TV myself even though I sent them pictures which clearly showed the protective wrapping still on the TV. Moreover the record from their courier documented that the box was damaged upon receipt. We were not called back when it was promised that we would be and their team were exceptionally arrogant and smug. In future I will take my business to John Lewis!"
"As I was always an admirer of richer sounds for its service and Price, the recent purchase put that in doubt. I live in Swindon and Bought a 65” Samsung television on 24th of Feb, from your Oxford branch which is 35 miles away from me. As the TV was too big to fit in my car I asked for a door Delivery and it is been agreed with the sales Person as first thing to do on following Monday the 26th as it was a Saturday. Taking that into account I arranged for a Handyman to fix it on Wednesday the 28th, and took a day off on that day and even sorted out for child minding my little one. Just to confirm the delivery, I rang the Store on Tuesday the 27th, only to be informed that the Person who sold the TV forgot to book the delivery and apologies from the staff who spoke to me, which did not help me in anyway. I was told I would not get the TV delivered until next week. What shocked me was, the Person said That I Can get the refund If I am not Happy, which I am, in that moment. But what kind of Salesperson would refund for the mistake done by them. Later the Store manager rang me and said the same as the previous Person and confirmed me the Delivery for next week along with an apology. And after all snow delayed the delivery further more days and I finally got my TV after 2 weeks of Buying it. Would have been easier for me if I price matched you with Local John Lewis. But nobody seemed to worried about what I lost on that day for one of your staff’s blunder. Next time I would give a second thought if I have to come Richer sound and might have to advice my friends and family the same."
"I bought an Onkyo surround system and LG 65" 4K OLED. I wasn't sure how to configure, Damien from the Brighton branch came to my home and set the whole system up for me. Brilliant. So I just relocated and needed a little tech support setting up again. I text Damien, it was his day off, he was on it. Did what he could on the phone, put a shout out to his colleagues in other branches and within the hour my problem was resolved. 5 star service always !!"
"I visited Hanley branch of richer sound, served by John, once again brilliant service from him and all the staff very friendly"
"Fantastic company to deal with. Very professional, friendly and supportive. Had to exchange recent purchase which was a very seamless and hassle free process. Their aim is to retain customers and I have no reservations in doing business with them in the future. Would recommend without reservation."
"My family have spent a lot of money with richer sounds over the years and I wanted to pay special thanks to Stuart who went our of his way to help me in all respects after my recent purchase. He went through the whole claim for me and explained everything for me. I'm 80 and my wife's 79, we're both disabled and this TV is our only now pleasure as we don't go out much. I worked as a manager for a large company for 20 years and I liked it very much when people came to pass on their thanks for a job well done so that is why I want to say thank you very much to Stuart. He went well over and above what I expected and he literally couldn't have done anything else for me. Thanks again."
"Informed service that supports and guides you to your purchase rather than pushing you in the direction that gives the sales rep the best commission (nationwide electrical superstore - you know who you are!). Every time I have visited Richer Sounds I have come away feeling I've had good advice and I have a good value and that's why I will come back again and again."
"We went into Richer sounds, Exeter. We ordered a bundle advertised on their website - turntable and BT speakers. The assistant ordered the wrong speakers (not BT) which we discovered on our return home and so had to telephone them to correct their error. Two days later they phoned to say that the black speakers were no longer available but the same spec speakers in white were available for another £100. Order cancelled. Elsewhere there is no difference in price between black and white."
"Purchased a Hisense TV Model Number: H40M3300 on 01/01/2017. 11 months later the TV will not change channels and volume does not work. Richer sounds put me straight through to Hisense repair company who told me the mainboard needed changing. First reported the fault on the 5th December and 3 and half weeks later I still have a broken TV. The repair company had to order in the part from somewhere. No one nows how long it will take. Christmas with a broken TV. Richer sounds say they can't do anything more...TV only 11 months old. Used to always use Richer Sounds...but no more."
"Excellent service received from the Kingston team. You can buy with absolute confidence from these guys and you will receive nothing but 5 star service from them"
"Great prices on hifi equipment. Had to ring for advice and help with payment a couple of times. Absolutely lovely, helpful staff. Great prices too."
Richer Sounds is rated 3.32 based on 62 reviews