Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
Richard Etherington dealt with my case over a 3 year period. He proactively checked in with the police during long periods when nothing much appeared to be happening, and provided clear, honest and timely advice when matters finally came to court. He also selected a barrister in whom I was able to have a lot of confidence. Richard did a great job of putting in place everything that was needed for mitigation (including advising me where not to spend money on reports that were unnecessary), and the final result was a great relief.
Due to Covid 19 our case took over a year to complete but Richard Etherington steadily built the information needed to resolve this. He kept us informed by email and phone while suggesting some suitable barristers. Our choice of Mike Auty proved to be ideal. He grasped the essence of the matter and, with the wonderful support of Megan Delaney (Criminal Legal Assistant) , achieved the correct results. A 100% unanimous not guilty verdict. Many thanks to all.
Due to the pandemic I was unable to go into the office to discuss my Will. However, I talked it through with Kerry over the telephone and corresponded by email. She was very efficient, extremely helpful and I was very pleased with the service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kerry.
Outstanding and very clear advice from Jayne Harrison. Very well run and professional firm.
From my own experience you have been there to help with anything i did not understand, you maked it so easy by seeing me through it all by phone or email as to the pampa Demic (covid.19) i have not had any face to face contact but you have make me feel reassure that i was in good heads by keeping me upto date with all that you was doing.
I was very impressed by the team at Richard Nelson LLP. Mark Wilson responded quickly to my enquiry and signposted me to consultations with Ian Cranefield and Gary Rooney. Their depth and breadth of knowledge in their specialist areas guided me through a complex set of issues and has enabled me to proceed with confidence. The client handling has been superb: sensitive, responsive, efficient and timely. They even took the time to test the videoconferencing before the consultation so that things would run smoothly. Faultless! I would highly recommend them.
I was treated with kindness and respect throughout my case and I received some very timely and good advice.
I thought my career was over but Marie, Victoria and Wendy turned it all around and managed to resolve the issue. Thank you so much for everything you've done. You will never be forgotten.
Excellent support and advice, during a very challenging time in my life, ensuring maximum strength and exposure of the malice accusations. Always felt reassured that the right conclusion would always be reached. Thank you very much to you and your team for everything you’ve done.
I recommend Richard Nelson very highly. Steve Roberts in particular is fantastic and provided with good advice that was both quick and to the point. I felt in very safe hands with Steve and would recommend him in a heartbeat.
I cant recommend Richard Nelson LLP enough, particularly Steve Roberts, an outstanding solicitor and a credit to the profession. Through a difficult time he provided sound advice and support. He was always available and it felt like someone was in your corner, fighting for you which is sometimes exactly what you need. I would thoroughly recommend and a true asset to your firm.
I can’t thank Richard Nelsons enough for all their hard work & support that they gave me through a very stressful time. I felt I was being looked after and I felt very confident by the service of Jayne.
I have been a client of Judith Rhule (JD), who represented me for Richard Nelson Llp for a complex employment law case. I have been very impressed by the service I received. Not only JD was extremely reactive and answered to my queries very quickly, but I was able to let her guide me through the process and devise a very much efficient strategy on my behalf, ultimately leading us to the outcome I wanted. I received an extremely professional service, where JD from Richard Nelson Llp kept me informed of all developments in real time, and was afforded a high level of courtesy too: I was regularly informed of the status of my legal costs, with full transparency, and I am grateful for that.
Two phone calls over two days, two promises of call backs that never happened. Left me in a vulnerable situation for the meeting i needed advice for. My opinion would be if you need advice quickly then these probably are not the team for you.
Dear Mark I am sorry to hear that we failed to get back to you and that you felt vulnerable for your meeting. This is not the standard of service that we normally deliver. If you wish to email me direct at mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk then I will personally arrange for you to speak to one of our employment solicitors for half an hour free of charge. Kind Regards Marie Dancer Managing Partner, Richard Nelson LLP
Excellent and efficient Service. Special word to Steve Roberts who made the process very straightforward and easy for me throughout the process. I will definitely be recommending your service.
Professional team and unlimited help. They helped me to prove my EC rights and apply for GMC registration. Marie Dancer, Victoria Rees , thank you!
Many thanks to Victoria Rees and Maria Dancer for their professional work and unlimited support. They helped me in every step to prove my EC rights and apply for GMC registration.
Richard Etherington helped me through a very stressful and upsetting period where a wrongful accusation was made against me. Richard was calm, respectful, and was a reassuring voice for me through a very difficult time of my life. I am hugely thankful to Richard, and would happily recommend his services.
I dealt with Jayne Harrison where she worked on my case for Approx. 2 years. Jayne is pragmatic, honest, extremely knowledgeable and very trustworthy, on top of that, Jayne is the sole reason my case got dealt with correctly with the sensitivity it required. If I ever require an employment law solicitor again I wouldn’t hesitate to contact her. I highly recommend Jayne and Richard Nelson LLP. and I have already recommended her to a friend where she achieved a successful outcome.
Personable, practical, efficient and good communication
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.77 based on 326 reviews