Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
fantastic
I contacted Richard Nelson to deal with my voluntary redundancy settlement. They dealt with my situation very professionally and efficiently. Everything was clearly explained to me and I was always fully included in all the decisions. The time scale for settlement was extremely tight but they dealt with this within the timescale without any problem. I would highly recommend them.
Very impressed. I instructed Victoria Rees from Richard Nelson LLP for assistance with my fitness to practise investigation. After some poor advice from another solicitor and only weeks to go until my deadline for responses, Victoria took my case on and was absolutely amazing. There was lots of information and details to consider and she spent a long time preparing my responses with me. She managed to get my case closed at the ICP stage and I honestly can’t thank her enough. Will be recommending to anyone requiring legal advice/assistance at work. Thank you again
A quietly spoken polite chap who articulated clearly his understanding of our needs and how he could approach it methodically to ultimately achieve an acceptable outcome, he was able to reassure us of the validity of our cause and acknowledged our thoroughness of both the groundwork and continued supply of relevant material.
I first met Ian Cranefield in September 2017 to seek advice about taking up an abuse of an elderly relation case. He immediately put me at ease as explained things to me in terms i could understand. He has always responded in a swift manner to any enquiries i have made and has explained procedure at every step. If I was to find myself in need of a solicitor in the future I would make him my first port of call.
Very pleased I opted to secure the services of Richard Nelson LLP, and especially Richard Etherington. He, along with Megan Delaney were knowledgable and professional, and able to put my mind at ease during a very stressful time. I would not hesitate to use their services again.
My experience of using Richard Nelson LLP and in particular, Lucie Malins for my matter was top class. She was patient and methodical in her conduct of my matter, and it's fair to say she has managed to alleviate 2 years worth of stress. She is an absolute credit to the firm and I cannot thank her enough.
My experience of using Richard Nelson LLP and in particular, Lucie Malins for my matter was top class. She was patient and methodical in her conduct of my matter, and it's fair to say she has managed to alleviate 2 years worth of stress and hastle from the regulator in question. She is an absolute credit to the firm and I cannot thank her enough.
In the summer of 2018 I scrolled the the internet for tax solicitors, for advice & guidance regarding a position a former employer left me in. A highly sensitive and complex case handled exceptionally well by Mark Wilson. I would also like to take this opportunity to give a special mention to Gary Rooney with his expertise regarding this case. Mark guided me on the different channels I could take & together we took on two of the biggest law firms in London, not once did I ever doubt Mark or his team, his advice & mentoring throughout this whole process was second to none. Mark’s ability to give an answer to every potential outcome was so reassuring & gave me complete confidence in how he dealt with the case. I could have gone to any firm more local or London but I am so pleased I reached out to Richard Nelson & Mark Wilson. I feel that I was given the greatest advice and counsel which has resulted in the best outcome I could ask for. Thank you for joining me on this rollercoaster I will be eternally grateful.
Richard Nelson helped me with an issue with the SRA. His advice was second to none. Richard was able to get the best result I could have wished for. I would highly recommend his services to anyone involved with the SRA.
Richard Etherington dealt with my case over a 3 year period. He proactively checked in with the police during long periods when nothing much appeared to be happening, and provided clear, honest and timely advice when matters finally came to court. He also selected a barrister in whom I was able to have a lot of confidence. Richard did a great job of putting in place everything that was needed for mitigation (including advising me where not to spend money on reports that were unnecessary), and the final result was a great relief.
Due to Covid 19 our case took over a year to complete but Richard Etherington steadily built the information needed to resolve this. He kept us informed by email and phone while suggesting some suitable barristers. Our choice of Mike Auty proved to be ideal. He grasped the essence of the matter and, with the wonderful support of Megan Delaney (Criminal Legal Assistant) , achieved the correct results. A 100% unanimous not guilty verdict. Many thanks to all.
Due to the pandemic I was unable to go into the office to discuss my Will. However, I talked it through with Kerry over the telephone and corresponded by email. She was very efficient, extremely helpful and I was very pleased with the service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kerry.
Outstanding and very clear advice from Jayne Harrison. Very well run and professional firm.
From my own experience you have been there to help with anything i did not understand, you maked it so easy by seeing me through it all by phone or email as to the pampa Demic (covid.19) i have not had any face to face contact but you have make me feel reassure that i was in good heads by keeping me upto date with all that you was doing.
I was very impressed by the team at Richard Nelson LLP. Mark Wilson responded quickly to my enquiry and signposted me to consultations with Ian Cranefield and Gary Rooney. Their depth and breadth of knowledge in their specialist areas guided me through a complex set of issues and has enabled me to proceed with confidence. The client handling has been superb: sensitive, responsive, efficient and timely. They even took the time to test the videoconferencing before the consultation so that things would run smoothly. Faultless! I would highly recommend them.
I was treated with kindness and respect throughout my case and I received some very timely and good advice.
I thought my career was over but Marie, Victoria and Wendy turned it all around and managed to resolve the issue. Thank you so much for everything you've done. You will never be forgotten.
Excellent support and advice, during a very challenging time in my life, ensuring maximum strength and exposure of the malice accusations. Always felt reassured that the right conclusion would always be reached. Thank you very much to you and your team for everything you’ve done.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.77 based on 297 reviews