Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
Professional timely advice
This is the first time l have experience was this company. I am very satisfied with the service l received.
I'm very grateful for the work Steve Roberts has done for me, he was always very quick to reply to any query, offer reassurance, provide clear and effective advice and deliver work promptly. I would certainly recommend him time and time again.
I cannot put into words how grateful we are to have been represented by Jacqui. Having found ourselves in a terrifying situation & with no prior experience of the legal system she was always there to offer support to put us at ease & reassure us. It’s been such a dreadful time my family have been through but this lovely lady has been incredible throughout & her kind understanding nature has been invaluable. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who finds themselves in a difficult position with no knowledge or experience of the legal system. I don’t think we will ever be able to thank her enough. Thank you doesn’t come close enough but thank you anyway.
If you want your legal case looked after with expertise, diligence and, most of all, care then look no further than Jacqui Callan of Richard Nelson LLP who, together with Phil Gibbs, managed to get the RIGHT RESULT for my son and support the family through 12 months of hell.
Extremely disappointed - received incorrect advice from Tony Pearce after a 3 week delay replying to us. He charged £1,200.00 and did absolutely nothing with the case.
We are sorry to hear about this. We have written to you privately and will follow our formal complaints process to investigate into what happened. We will write to you further following the outcome of our investigation.
Very pleased with the service. Required a solicitor at short notice and with a short deadline.
I needed legal advice about my employment contract. I had the pleasure of working with George Miller, he was very informative and proficient. He helped resolve my issue. He was meticulous in every detail. I am grateful for his excellent work. I highly recommend Mr. Miller in Richard Nelson LLP.
Outstanding. The time, support and advice was vital and I would wholeheartedly recommend this company.
From recent personal experience I would highly recommend Tony Pearce at Richard Nelson LLP. His knowledge, competency and professionalism is second to none. He is also extremely supportive of the client during what can sometimes be an emotional time.
My emails were usually responded to quickly. Solicitors felt very non-judgmental. Chased up the police on a regular basis for answers. The only thing I would say is that there were a fair few spelling mistakes on formal documents and in some emails. Apologies if that’s a bit nit-picky but it takes away some of the professionalism.
Having found myself needing legal help for the first time and struggling with mental health issues as a result, I couldn't of asked more from the team. Richard Etherington (Associate Solicitor) gave me realistic expectations whilst offering great advice to help my case, whilst being easy to talk to at such a challenging time. Communication was excellent with the help of Ben Shellard and Shannon Keenan (Paralegals) in keeping everything together and liaising with the barrister. The Barrister arranged by Richard Nelson LLP, Suzanne Payne, was also excellent I can highly recommend the team as a whole
That devastating moment arrived when my family needed legal representation. We had no idea where to go or who to turn to. We started researching and making a few calls. We are so pleased that this led us to Richard Nelson Solicitors. From the very first telephone conversation with Jacqui Callan the decision was made. Her empathy, Knowledge, calmness and support was evident from the outset. Jacqui, Shannon Keenan (legal assistant) and Mr Phil Gibbs (our Barrister) maintained regular contact with us in the following months, proactively ensuring we were all fully aware of what was happening. Always available despite heavy workloads, always reassuring, always professional. During the court proceedings (the worst 10 days of our lives) Phil, Jacqui & Shannon were ever-present marinating a calm, competent and personable approach. They all took time to explain every element of the proceedings in an honest and methodical manner ensuring that despite our obvious stress we understood everything. Their approach assisted us with the emotions of the situation. Mr Gibbs impressively articulated our case signifying his knowledge of the facts, his cross-examination was firm but fair, demonstrating again his empathy and understanding of the situation for both parties involved. Truth and justice prevailed when the verdict was announced and we were successful. The whole team lived, ate and slept our case with us. I cannot explain in words how grateful we are to them all. We owe them everything. If you are reading this, as I did other reviews because you are lost and do not know where to turn for legal advice, I would without hesitation recommend this firm.
My issue was sorted out to my satisfaction quickly and efficiently, thank you. I would highly recommend this company.
I found Richard Nelson LLP to be extremely professional, approachable and efficient. I can highly recommend their services and would not hesitate to use them in the future should the need arise.
Perfect professional service and good value for money! I was very pleased with Richard Nelson LLP.
Hardeep is by far one of the most professional and considerate lawyers I have worked with. This is by far the most stressful time anyone can go through and when you don't have the right representation this will only add to the stress. I moved to Hardeep from a recommendation and it was the best thing I ever did, she manages your expectations and is incredibly thorough and is the kind of person you need on your team. I would not hesitate in recommending her and using her in the future, my only regret was to not have had her represent me sooner
We were so impressed with the service that Gary provided for us, He provided us with brilliant professional advice and took care of us every step of the process in a very friendly, reassuring and supportive manner. We would have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending Gary and Richard Nelson LLP
Excellent legal service throughout , from the first minute to the last , by Victoria
Dealing wv kelly Grigg was easy as she was very professional ,efficient .courteous &helpful ,I will reccomend ur company in the future as I am a very satisfied client Neil Mctighe
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.8 based on 320 reviews