Richard Daniels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richard Daniels

About Richard Daniels: Richard Daniels is a full time professional singer specialising in the swing genre. Performing Rat Pack to Micheal Bùble along with dance floor fillers from across the decades.

Performing at weddings, private parties, hotels, restaurants across Yorkshire and Lancashire.

07402 703 379.

gill@richsingsswing.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Daniels made you happy

"Richard entertained at our daughters wedding party on Oct.6th at Saltburn by the Sea Golf Club. Linda & Bryan were married in Javea,Spain in September. Richard was brilliant,his style of singing was perfect for the mix of people who attended,thoroughly enjoyed by all. Many thanks Richard for helping to make their evening happy & special. Regards June & Mike Powell"
"Richard was fantastic for our wedding party at Saltburn golf club on sat 6th October. The was a wide range of ages that attended that evening and everyone enjoyed the evening. Richard really made it a very memorable evening. Thank you so much xx"
"Richard sang at our wedding at Whitley Hall on 15th September and I just wanted to pass on to him our very sincere thanks. He was absolutely amazing from start to finish and the day wouldn't have been the same without him. From the outset when we were outside having drinks (yes, the weather was on our side) to afterwards when he had everyone on their feet singing and dancing, he was incredible. I would have no hesitation in recommending him, he's an absolute gem. Thank you, thank you. Regards, Deborah and Derek x"
"Hi Richard Thank you for your spectacular performance at my Daughter and Son-in-Laws wedding at the Grosvenor Pulford Cheshire. Your voice is amazing. Your presence enhanced what was a truly memorable day for us. Kind Regards, Joyce."
"Hi Richard, brill day many thanks for being part of it. All our guests thought you were great. You created a fantastic atmosphere. Thank you"
"Morning Richard, what a day! Just a big thank you for all the help and singing. It was quite amazing, you did us proud and we loved it from start to finish. You have lot's of fans & great comments from all our family & friends. IT WAS A PERFECT DAY. Wish we could do it all again and wouldn't change a thing. We are so pleased you were a part of it and thanks again. Deanna and Family x"
"Please pass on our greatest thanks to Richard for his set at our wedding last night. It was absolutely fantastic and the guests thought he was brilliant. Really made such a difference to our big day! Thank you!"
"Hi Richard, I just want to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU for your performance last night. Everyone was telling me what a Great Singer you are and how you have a Fantastic voice. Someone even told me that they thought the DJ was still playing, when in fact it was you singing!! Thanks again, it was Truly a Night to Remember. Cheers Mate. Kevin G"
"Sincere thanks to Rich for making a great night extra special. Fantastic entertainer with an endless repertoire and a great voice! Made the evening absolutely memorable. Would recommend Rich to anyone planning a party looking for great quality entertainment. A real gent! Thank you"
"Richard was one of the first services that we booked for our wedding. After he pulled out all the stops helping me plan my surprise proposal whilst serenading my fiancée and after working with him at several weddings previously I knew he would be superb on the day and he certainly didn’t disappoint. Richard is not just a great singer but a great entertainer and was very well received by all our guests. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"Hi Gill & Richard I'm sorry I didn't get chance to speak to Richard after his set on Saturday evening but I would just like to say on behalf of Gerry and myself that we can't thank him enough for the fantastic job he did on our wedding day. All our guests commented on how brilliant you were, especially my Mum! We had the most amazing, memorable day, I would recommend you in a heartbeat Richard and I wish you a successful and happy future. Thank you so much Gerry and Melanie"
"I booked Richard to entertain my guests at my drinks reception. I knew he’d be good …but THIS good??? FABULOUS. The talk if the night"
"Thank you for making our daughter's weddinng reception a big hit. Everyonecwas thrilled with your performance. X"
"Rich was one of the highlight of our wedding and so many guests commented on how good he was! His entertainment during our drinks reception is 90 minutes that I really wish I was at guest at my own wedding so I could just sit back and relax. We'll definitely be attending an event Rich does sometime soon to try and relive the wedding day!"
"Richard performed at both my son and daughters weddings. He’s fabulous and I’d definitely recommend him"
"Richard has performed at both my children’s weddings. He’s fabulous!!! I need to find another occasion to book him for"
"We first saw and heard Richard when he was singing at Sasso's in Harrogate. We then went to the restaurant on every occasion that we could to hear him. Richard also entertained us at my husband's surprise 70th birthday party where he was loved by all of our guests. Our son (32 years old) even invited him to spend Christmas Day with us he was so impressed by his voice and that's from a heavy metal ex band player. Need I say more! Lovely guy, full of charm, fabulous voice and great fun. Now waiting for another excuse to book him again. Thank you so much Richard"
"Fantastic swing singer! Gave a truly professional performance which afforded the reception an element of class and style adored by all ages."
"Richard is an amazing singer, so professional but also very friendly!"
"He was very entertaining, friendly, and made you feel special ."
Richard Daniels is rated 5.00 based on 70 reviews