Richard Daniels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richard Daniels

About Richard Daniels: Richard Daniels is a full time professional singer specialising in the swing genre. Performing Rat Pack to Micheal Bùble along with dance floor fillers from across the decades.

Performing at weddings, private parties, hotels, restaurants across Yorkshire and Lancashire.

07402 703 379.

gill@richsingsswing.co.uk

How would you rate Richard Daniels?

"Sincere thanks to Rich for making a great night extra special. Fantastic entertainer with an endless repertoire and a great voice! Made the evening absolutely memorable. Would recommend Rich to anyone planning a party looking for great quality entertainment. A real gent! Thank you"
Tim Teasdale
Verified Reviewer
"Richard was one of the first services that we booked for our wedding. After he pulled out all the stops helping me plan my surprise proposal whilst serenading my fiancée and after working with him at several weddings previously I knew he would be superb on the day and he certainly didn’t disappoint. Richard is not just a great singer but a great entertainer and was very well received by all our guests. Cannot recommend highly enough."
Melanie Murray
Verified Reviewer
"Hi Gill & Richard I'm sorry I didn't get chance to speak to Richard after his set on Saturday evening but I would just like to say on behalf of Gerry and myself that we can't thank him enough for the fantastic job he did on our wedding day. All our guests commented on how brilliant you were, especially my Mum! We had the most amazing, memorable day, I would recommend you in a heartbeat Richard and I wish you a successful and happy future. Thank you so much Gerry and Melanie"
Nicky Pattinson
Unverified Reviewer
"I booked Richard to entertain my guests at my drinks reception. I knew he’d be good …but THIS good??? FABULOUS. The talk if the night"
"Thank you for making our daughter's weddinng reception a big hit. Everyonecwas thrilled with your performance. X"
Helen Reynolds
Verified Reviewer
"Rich was one of the highlight of our wedding and so many guests commented on how good he was! His entertainment during our drinks reception is 90 minutes that I really wish I was at guest at my own wedding so I could just sit back and relax. We'll definitely be attending an event Rich does sometime soon to try and relive the wedding day!"
Suzanne Sharp
Verified Reviewer
"Richard performed at both my son and daughters weddings. He’s fabulous and I’d definitely recommend him"
Suzanne Sharp
Unverified Reviewer
"Richard has performed at both my children’s weddings. He’s fabulous!!! I need to find another occasion to book him for"
Linda And Richard Hopkinson
Verified Reviewer
"We first saw and heard Richard when he was singing at Sasso's in Harrogate. We then went to the restaurant on every occasion that we could to hear him. Richard also entertained us at my husband's surprise 70th birthday party where he was loved by all of our guests. Our son (32 years old) even invited him to spend Christmas Day with us he was so impressed by his voice and that's from a heavy metal ex band player. Need I say more! Lovely guy, full of charm, fabulous voice and great fun. Now waiting for another excuse to book him again. Thank you so much Richard"
"Fantastic swing singer! Gave a truly professional performance which afforded the reception an element of class and style adored by all ages."
Charlotte & Matt
Verified Buyer
"Richard is an amazing singer, so professional but also very friendly!"
"He was very entertaining, friendly, and made you feel special ."
"From the booking arrangements to the actual 'do', it was easy and a pleasure to deal with Richard and Gill. On the night Richard's high class performance and exceptional singing provided the perfect balance of songs that I love, talking points for my guests and swing music for my birthday party evening. I cannot recommend Richard highly enough; he made a great impact on my party and was the highlight of the evening."
""It was a great evening at Betty's Swing night in Harrogate. Richard really puts his heart & soul into his singing & encourages his audience to participate in the whole evening. We have seen Richard on a number of occasions & have always thoroughly enjoyed the shows. He is a true entertainer !""
Denise Davis
Verified Buyer
"Richard sang at my mother-in-laws 70th birthday party. We had a brilliant time, singing and dancing along to the large repertoire of songs. He really made the day extra special. Thank you Richard!"
Cynthia Smith
Verified Reviewer
"He was so good at my granddaughter Lisa's wedding at Bagden Hall, helped to make everyone get together. Fabulous entertainer & what a voice"
Antoni Wigley
Verified Reviewer
"This guy is amazing! Not only an excellent singer but a great guy too!! :)"
Thank you Antoni!

If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding Antoni is fabulous!
"Wow, one cool dude, he sang at my daughters wedding last April At Whitley Hall, I am soooo impressed by his voice, and a comedian to boot, Fully recommend him, wonderful man"
Thank you Wendy that is very kind of you to say! Send my love to Carli & Becky x
Bev And Jonty. Ilkley
Verified Buyer
"Such a fab singer and a lovely man. He made us feel very special when he performed for us at our wedding recently. Can't recommend him highly enough."
"Richard brings a lovely atmosphere to any venue, hes an excellent singer and a lovely man ???"
Richard Daniels is rated 5.00 based on 62 reviews