RIAS Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend RIAS

How would you rate RIAS ?

"My claim was sorted within a couple of hours. I was totally without blame for the RTC. RIAS even provided me with a car so that l could get to work that afternoon."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"All very easy and straight forward to insure and also when my husband had an accident sorted very easily and the settlement came through without any problems"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I am quite satisfied with all aspects of my dealings with Rias"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"? Very pleased. A very competitive quote."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Following 40% increase in premium I eventually negotiated their `phone system to cancel renewal. 11 days later they wrote to say they had renewed cover anyway, using last years payment card. Subsequently also ignored my request for an explanation and what was being done to avoid a recurrence. No apology from a named person with a job title, rather a feeble cowardly sorry from `the team`. Still, they can always tout for my business again next time Hell freezes over. On the plus side I obtained better cover for less cost than the previous year. DRF"
"Won't use them again ."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"So far, so good."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent website, online advisors and assistance with claim. A very good value policy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Not really interested in customer needs"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"have not made any claims"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Easy to deal with and at that time the offer was good - never had to make a claim so cannot advise how good or bad"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Much cheaper than all other quotes for same level of cover, not made a claim and hopefully won’t have to,"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"RIAS does not allow you to transfer your no claims discount to its car insurance policies even though you may have very good proof from your previous insurer. Nor does it give a good reason for rejection of NDC. Avoid this company."
"Just been refused house insurance,lead on roof! Which older house hasn't. Crazy company."
"Im happy with thecpany but feel with all my no claims the price is very high"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"a reasonable price however we will see how much it goes up next time around"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very easy to deal with.ihope my renewal will be just as easy and economical."
"Very good service"
Robert James
Verified Reviewer
"Good Service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Well to start with they got my new car reg wrong. 2nd they got policy start date wrong paid an additional premium and the letter stated no change in premium. Dont advise anybody to use these useless people."
RIAS is rated 4.16 based on 1,336 reviews