RIAS Reviews

1301 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about RIAS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"You took my money 6days before the due date I telephoned to cancel but you sent out the documents this made me extremely anxious and worried I had diffficulty with your phone line with all the options I will not be insuring with you again"
"Absolutely experience and customer service. Call centre Staff kept me holding on to different times for 32 mins..and 13 minutes...Got stuff wrong...asked the same question twice. I was told I would be called back, ended calling them back. Practically called be a liar 're amount of e.mail and letters they sent me. Then one guy admitted yes there were discrepancies! Someone recommended RIAS to me...!!!!"
"Changing to them from lloyds bank due to price, evidence of no claims very hard for them to understand even though lloyds phoned them and explained I had not made any claims since buying the car,person I spoke to amazingly rude and was very tempted to change my mind and stay with lloyds but as I had been recently widowed could not afford the extra money."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very satisfied customer"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Awful. Wouldn’t accept no claims discount as was older than 2 years because I hadn’t owned a vehicle for that period. Didn’t tell me this when I took out policy. Wanted to charge an extra £400 to continue policy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Premium given was extremely competative."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I havent made a claim and i think this is how u can really rate the company. Information asked is standard with any company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very quick and easy to deal with online"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Simple and easy to use. just what you expect."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"This probably typical of insurance companies, but they were not willing to provide a competive quote for renewing and even discount on multiple vehicles. They didn't care about rewarding loyalty and no claims record. They were very quick to charge me £50 for cancelling my insurance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Everything was explained to me clearly so,I had no problem choosing rias"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I bought car insurance thru a cash back site which should save me £60 but not received yet and its now March 18.......so a bit miffed ....would I use them again .......what do you think .....!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had a little accident drove over manhole that lifted and damaged from panel contacted insurance got quote from one of there nominated garages car repaired quickly could not ask for better service"
"So far so good"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Renewal from other insurance was £86 dearer for exactly same from RIAS.NO BRAINER."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good to talk too and try to help u in anyway possibe"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Professional in dealing with my enquiry"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"good cover for the price, changed car , contacted customer service to ask questions, not made vey clear"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had protected no claims but when partner had a bumb premium went up by 170 Quid wont insure with them again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Nice and easy service and good prices, I recommend this company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago