Rhubarb Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rhubarb Property
Telephone
Read Rhubarb Property Reviews

About Rhubarb Property:

A fresh approach to Lettings, Sales and Property Management, based in the center of Birmingham

Tell us how Rhubarb Property made you happy
We are professional landlords with a small residential property portfolio in London. Over the last couple of years we got increasingly fed up with the level of service from our previous lettings managers - slow response, difficult to contact and continually having to chase for progress on any problems/repairs etc. Very poor value for money.

Tom and his colleagues at Rhubarb Property have been a breath of fresh air since transferring last year. We pay for a full management service and have been entirely satisfied with the whole process from marketing, referencing and on-going management. Any issues are dealt with promptly and we are kept fully in the picture. Accounting procedures are good and the company's management rates are competitive.

We would have no hesitation in recommending Rhubarb Property as a reliable, focussed company offering a professional and friendly service.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Shocking customer service, some staff clearly need more training in this department. Had issues from the very beginning of the tenancy but the real problems began when they tried to SCAM me out of my deposit, claiming things were broken that weren’t, trying to pin wear and tear damage on me, trying to over charge for basic things then when challenged staff were extremely rude, putting the phone down mid call, talking/shouting over me when on a call and contradicting themselves in emails then trying to delete those emails to hide evidence! Major joke of a company! Owners/management need to take a closer look at their staff as I’m sure they will be losing money and customers due to certain employees! Do not trust, read all the reviews as many say the same thing about rhubarb trying to scam them out of their deposit! This company is not worth the headache and the risk, sleep on the streets you might have a better experience!
Please ignore the below and refer to Google and Facebook for more honest reviews
Worst customer service! If I could give less than one star I would do it!
Do yourself a favor and use any other company. They lie about the contract! And while you are leaving the property, they are trying to charge you with unreasonable sums for damage that was already there befoe. My agent called THOMAS AVERY I recommend staying away from him, he lied to me about the payment I had to get I left the property. And trying to get me a huge amount of DEPOSIT.
Rhubarb Property is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews