Rhino Steel Cladding Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rhino Steel Cladding

The Cedars
Coton Road
Whitacre Heath

How would you rate Rhino Steel Cladding ?

Jeff From Wirral
Unverified Reviewer
"excellent service great product roof cladding peter was excellent, received my roof fixings today very pleased would highly recommend"
"Box metal roofing ordered with a mistake on both our parts but Luke at Rhino resolved free of charge. Delivery was as promised and quality was very good. Would definitely purchase here again."
"sometimes things go wrong with matt as he sends me things all wrong everyweek and costs me lost work lol just kidding been great working with your team and will do for many years regards boston sectional buildings"
"I have purchased box profile sheeting from Rhino on several occasions they have a good range of roofing and have always been very competitive and delivered on time. I would highly recommend them."
Rhino Steel Cladding is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews