Richards Guitars Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richards Guitars

How would you rate Richards Guitars?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shaun

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richards Guitars in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I collected my new Furch G24 2016 LTD yesterday from Richard. The setup on the guitar is fabulous, nice and low so very easy to play and not a buzz to be found. The tone produced is amazing, especially for a new guitar. Comparing it to my Takamine ENV-460, it’s smoother, deeper and even more defined so to say I am delighted is an understatement! Service from Richard was beyond reproach. Always available to give me advice and help me chose the right purchase, when I went into the shop to select the guitar he got the balance of advising and supporting rather than pushing just right. Summary, I am a delighted returning customer who can’t speak highly enough about Richard’s Guitars."
"Great knowledge of guitars. Totally honest and reliable. Would highly recommend"
Richards Guitars is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews