Richards Guitars Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Richards Guitars
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Richards Guitars made you happy

"Richard was incredibly rude and difficult to deal with on all after sales correspondence. The process of buying a custom guitar took 7 months rather than 4 months quoted. Additionally The wrong value was written on the sales receipt which meant an additional 100 pounds had to be paid in tax. When I emailed to ask for an updated receipt I received no reply."
Are you Richards Guitars? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Richards Guitars receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I collected my new Furch G24 2016 LTD yesterday from Richard. The setup on the guitar is fabulous, nice and low so very easy to play and not a buzz to be found. The tone produced is amazing, especially for a new guitar. Comparing it to my Takamine ENV-460, it’s smoother, deeper and even more defined so to say I am delighted is an understatement! Service from Richard was beyond reproach. Always available to give me advice and help me chose the right purchase, when I went into the shop to select the guitar he got the balance of advising and supporting rather than pushing just right. Summary, I am a delighted returning customer who can’t speak highly enough about Richard’s Guitars."
"Great knowledge of guitars. Totally honest and reliable. Would highly recommend"
Richards Guitars is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews