Rgbdirect Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Rgbdirect

543-549 High Road, Ilford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Rgbdirect?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Kawsar

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rgbdirect in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I received a damaged TV and as a result, asked for it to be refunded. As yet, I have not received any money from RGB, and it's so-called customer services team, has stopped replying to my emails. Luckily, I paid via paypal and funded using a credit card so I know I'll get my money back. RGB however, will not be getting me as a returning customer. Their prices are marginally lower than the nearest competitor but their service is dismal."
Kenny Thornton
Verified Reviewer
"Very poor service and very hard to deal with. Purchased a samsung 60" TV with a soundbar and a bluetooth speaker in the sales. They then tried to cancel the order saying the TV was not in stock, i said i was happy to wait but they cancelled it anyway. i called up and had the order re-instated and then the TV turned up a few days later ( makes you wonder why it was cancelled) however the Bluetooth Speaker was missing from the order. After a few weeks they have not told me the item was lost and i can have a free HDMI cable as a replacement... i said but the speaker was worth £99 it doesnt make sense can you not send me something similar. The response is no as it was a free offer. To me it looks like they just didnt want to honour this sale at all, and then decided they didnt want to send all items. Avoid at all costs as you might think your getting a good deal but you will likely not get what you ordered."
"I ordered a side by side fridge freezer from RGB Direct via Domestic & General on 21/02, contacted by their CS to say that it was not in stock but would be ordered and likely delivered within a day or two. D & G confirmed delivery for 24th, so I took a day off to wait in. After lunch I thought I'd call RGB Direct and was met by the most unhelpful person I've come across in a while. Bottom line was we'll call you when it comes into us. He was not prepared to make a phone call to get an ETA and said that we could cancel if we wish, but said that D & G would find it difficult to locate one (even though they had) "so good luck with that". Tried to explain that as a family of 7 we'd already been without a fridge for 2 weeks, but he didn't care and wouldn't budge. I can only think that the guy on the phone is on the spectrum somewhere as he was very rigid and had zero empathy for a customer's plight!!"
"RGB DIRECT I made the mistake of buying a Hoover Washer-Dryer from this company, rather than locally. Once I received the washer-dryer I was puzzled by the very limited options it has for drying. I had based my experience on my previous Hoover Washer-Dryer, which allows the dryer to be used separately, for example if you just need to dry a few clothes for say 10 minutes. I contacted the company very soon after its receipt, to see if they could help with the options. They referred me to Hoover Support who agreed that the washer-dryer had only a limited function as a dryer. I advised RGB that the washer-dryer was not, therefore of use to me. They ignored my email and I had to email again; and again I was referred to Hoovers' technical department, so that was of no help. I advised the company that I would like to return the washer-dryer and was initially told that I could not do that as the machine was not faulty. I pointed out that it was not necessary for the item to be faulty for it to be returned (the distance selling regulations give customers the same rights as if the item was examined in the shop). Reluctantly what is laughingly called the 'service' department had to agree that the item could indeed be returned but there would be a charge of £35 for the return and there might be other charges if once returned RGB decided so. I would not and do not trust RGB Direct to be an honest and straightforward company, so could not trust them enough to return the washer-dryer. I will just have to put up with it; in part Hoover are to blame for incorrectly describing the washing machine as have a dryer - it does not in any meaningful sense. But RGB Direct were without doubt one of the worst companies I have dealt with. So what do I conclude? Buy locally, it might cost you a bit more but you have rights that will be respected. If you have to buy at a distance choose a company that will treat you as a valuable customer. Never again will I deal with RGB DIRECT."
"Very good service ..."