Reynolds Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reynolds Blinds
Read Reynolds Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Reynolds Blinds made you happy
Outstanding customer service and quality of work,going to have them back to do the rest of the blinds when i can afford to do them
Good Quality Curtains.
Fitter Joe did an excellent job, including being tidy, professional a courteous.
Our roller blind has been good quality and reliable for 18 months since fitting. We wind every day so it's well stress tested. When i needed post warranty advice to dismount it to clean it Dean was very helpful over the phone talking me through the process very clearly.
I went to the branch and spoke to Dean, who was excellent at advising which blinds best suited my house. The price was excellent when we upgraded to motorised. The fitting date was arranged quick and suited my renovation perfectly.

Rob came out to fit and was amazing at working round other tradesmen what were at the property. He also poped back to set the limits on blinds a few days later and also advised me on by bifold doors and spoke to my electrican to help get it all fitted..

I have now made a further order for blinds. Excellent customer service, delivery and fitting

Highly recommended, Dean and Rob are very professional and knowledgeable.

Thanks guys .
I have used Reynolds blinds in Wylde Green several times and have always been pleased with the service and value for money. Recently Dean helped me to choose my perfect curtains and he was amazing! Nothing was too much trouble for him and his knowledge and professionalism made the whole experience a joy.
Excellent service. The Sales Representative called to show us the brochure, we then ordered the vertical blinds we wanted and they were delivered and fitted a couple of weeks later. I am delighted with them and they look beautiful. Would definitely recommend.
We have had vision blinds installed in our bedroom. Before we decided a number of visits to the Kings Norton branch were made.
They could not have been more helpful, understanding the room where they would be fitted, colour & explaining the product. We had looked elsewhere the quoted price was way, way cheaper, but the quality was equally as good.
Our order was just before covid lockdown & fitting could not take place. They liased with us, informing us all the way service was spot on.
The day of the fitting came & all went smoothly, they really have done a lovely job.
Would indeed have no hesitation in recommending them. Indeed we are going to hopefully be ordering an awning from them soon.
Had shutters fitted on 1st June 2020. Fantastic job with attention to finish excellent. Highly recommend.
My partner and I, who are quite fussy, wanted blinds for three rooms. We visited the Wylde Green showroom three or four times, and kept changing our minds. However the staff were always patient and helpful and never used any pressure selling talk.

Eventually we decided and placed our order. Fitting was unavoidably delayed by the Covid-19 lockdown but when it was again possible the fitter came punctually, did a very good job and left no mess. The blinds look stunning and are obviously very well made. The price was very fair.

Highly recommended.
Being a ground floor apartment in a retirement home i made arrangements for your fitter gained access via the garden and our patio door for safety reasons.

The removal of the old blind and the fitting of our new blind was undertaken quickly with no mess made at all.

The social distancing worked extremely well and caused no problems.

The fitter you provided is a credit to your firm.

Will certainly recommend Reynolds

One happy customer
They yesterday to fit blinds after 8 weeks without. They were so professional and kept to all health and safety processes. The blinds look great. Thanks
Had four shutter blinds fitted, the service all the way was first class. Excellent communication throughout the manufacturing process and top quality fitting. Would highly recommend.
We have a modern barn conversion completely glazed to the front elevation, Reynolds Blinds made us some extra large electric roller blinds to fit our Sliding windows. They are fantastic, minimalistic, easy clean, only recharge one every 6-8 months. We have required after care fromReynolds Blinds staff , when I accidentally trapped blind in partially opened window. I was talked through the reset procedure over the phone and successfully reset it’s upper and lower limits. I can’t praise their service enough. Thank you Jan and David Herefordshire
We have just had our vertical blinds fitted and are extremely pleased with the service from the initial home consultation through to the fitting service. The quality is very good and staff polite and helpful from beginning to end. We have no hesitation in recommending this company and plan to use them again in the near future.
We chose Reynolds as we had used them for blinds in our conservatory and we were pleased with the result, We wanted binds in the lounge but was advised we couldn’t due to the style of window we had, we accepted that and ordered curtains instead, to say we are disappointed is an understatement !! The fitting is awful and looks a mess , we have had them out 3 times and we’re still not happy, for what we paid which was just under £800 !! The hooks keep falling out, however we were told they can’t fall out !!! I beg to differ I’ve just replaced one that fell out !!! I’ve given them 1 star as the curtain material is lovely !! We are very disappointed customers. 😡
We are sorry that you are not happy with your purchase from Reynolds. As you say, we have visited your home to resolve your complaint. The product has been made, measured and fitted correctly so regrettably there is little more we can do.

Please feel free to contact us again if you wish to discuss this again.
Rob and Alex have been today and fitted shutters and they look amazing 😊 brilliant service from start to finish and no mess either 👍 competitive price too. Would definitely recommend Reynolds Blinds and Rob & Alex
Hi Elaine,
so pleased to hear that Rob and Alex did a sufficient job and you are happy with your blinds. we will pass the kind words on. many thanks :)

Reynolds
excellent service..needed advice re curtains for my home, great advice, great fitting service and attention to detail..very pleased with the 3 pairs of floor length curtains
Hi,
so happy to hear you are happy with your curtains and the overall service.
Thanks for the kind words :)

Reynolds
Lovely staff, pleasant and professional from the start to finish of my order. Very happy with my blinds.
Hi Caroline,
That's great to hear you are more than happy with the overall service and your blinds look lovely, very neat :)
Thanks for the kind words!

Reynolds
Very pleased from start to finish. Initial home survey very helpful With sound advice. Fitting was straightforward and we are very pleased with our patio and roller blinds.
Hi Chris,
so happy to hear that you are happy with the overall service you have received and your roller blinds. thanks for the kind words :)

Reynolds
Cannot fault this company. From the initial appointment,through to the measuring up onto the final fitting of my blinds, the company’s staff, especially Rob and his helper (sorry forgot your name), were professional, polite and pleasant people to have in my home. The blinds were quality too
Reynolds Blinds 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Hi Jayne,
so happy that you are more than happy with your blinds and the overall service was professional and pleasant, we will pass the kind words onto Rob and Alex. As I can see by the photo you have sent, the blinds really do compliment your room- loving the colours :)

Reynolds Blinds is rated 4.71 based on 211 reviews