Revomark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revomark
Read Revomark Reviews

Tell us how Revomark made you happy
I highly recommend using Revomark. I have worked with them for over 12 years due to their excellent service and knowledge.
Easy business transactions
Removark kindly offered very helpful advice - free of charge - on how to resolve a complicated and difficult situation which was affecting our company's reputation and integrity. And it worked! Thank you!
Excellent service from start to finish. Would wholeheartedly recommend Revomark to any business looking to manage and protect their trademarks and reputation both now and in the future.
Eugene was very efficient
Very straight forward. Explained everything in the best ways possible and answered even the most basic questions in a respectable manner.
Something that I thought would be complicated was made very easy and I was kept informed every step of the way. Amazing professional people to work with.
I was very pleased with the service that i received from 'Revomark'. I would definitely recommend this organisation. Thanks again.
Prompt response to all communications. Clear and concise advice on how best to pursue my IP protection applications. Reasonable fees - all very transparent and clear. All in all an excellent service, and I would heartily recommend Revomark to anyone.
Thanks very much John
Revomark had to fight for our Brand name, and was successful in securing our brand name!
Efficient service. Kept me well informed
Revomark are hands down the best for Trade marking a brand. Eugene the CEO makes sure the process is quick and easy, he always keeps you updated on each stage of Trade Marking. I will use Revomark for all my marks in the future.
Thanks Rikki
Great service, thank you
Very professional and efficient service. Many thanks Eugene.
Eugene is knowledgeable, practical and an all round good guy. I've used him on three sets of trademarks, and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
A very professional service was provided, I would recommend Revomark to anyone looking for legal services for IP protection. Very knowledgeable and sound advice was given and the extra attention to detail is something that I did not receive from a solicitor that I used initially. The Revomark service was "head and shoulders" above the rest and at a very fair and reasonable rate. Responses to any queries were quick and the advice given was excellent.
We are happy with expertise and service quality provided my Revomark ...!!!
I have contacted Revormark for registering trade mark. Manager has provided me with comprehensive consultation. All my questions were replied very quickly. Services were provided in compliance with the deadlines.
Cheaper than others BUT had to push things along also gives free advise on weather you will get the trademark before any work starts
Efficient and very responsive service. Eugene made the process very simple.
Revomark is rated 4.96 based on 54 reviews