Revive Lab - Iphone Repair Glasgow Reviews

info@revivelab.co.uk

Kiosk 4, Buchanan Galleries, 220 Buchanan St. Glasgow, Scotland

Tell us how Revive Lab - Iphone Repair Glasgow made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Great job done on my iPhone 7 screen repair. Very friendly staff with good customer services."
Are you Revive Lab - Iphone Repair Glasgow? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent and prompt service! I was able to get my cracked screen changed while running a few errands and didn’t even miss my phone. Very happy with the service. Definitely recommend for quality and efficiency."
"iPhone screen shattered two weeks after repair following normal use. Despite the slic sales and marketing assurances concerning quality and the three month warranty, when I returned REVIVE Lab simply wasn’t prepared to even consider that the repair might have been faulty, when pressed over the warranty and shown that the fracture initiated from one point at the side suggesting a defective screen, a feeble offer was made to send the phone for assessment but they stated that it would be very very unlikely to show that any repair they did could possibly be substandard and so quite clear we’d waste our time sending it for assessment. I subsequently had the phone repaired for half the price. REVIVE LAB is an over priced service with an arrogant attitude to customers. They have no intention of ever accepting they could make a mistake or that there could ever be a flaw with their materials. Neither Apple nor any other professional/responsible service provider would express an attitude like this. Even the best product can from time to time suffer defects, but not REVIVE LAB. Quite simply dishonest and disreputable and I’m sure trading standards will eventually catch up with them."
Dear Isabel,

We are sorry to hear that you are in anyway unsatisfied with your experience with us. At Revive Lab we pride ourselves on the quality of our repairs and the service we provide for our customers - so rest assured reviews such as this are not taken lightly.

The screens we use for iPhone repairs are indeed the best quality available on the market; they are not cheap copy screens, but are instead original refurbished screens. These original refurbished screens offer the best quality of display and touch calibration that can be bought.

When you were being booked in, our specialist informed you that accidental damage or water damage is not covered under our warranty. As this type of damage is not the fault of the part that we install we take no liability in these situations.

When you came by our store you told us that you had thrown your device onto a hard surface, which caused the screen to crack. This is classed as accidental damage, which is not covered under our warranty. Our Specialist offered to book it in for a free diagnostic check to see if there was anything underneath the screen that may have caused this, though told you upfront that he was doubtful. This was told to you not because our staff have an arrogant attitude when it comes to our repairs - we offer our 3 months of warranty because we know that sometimes parts are faulty and can be defective - but was said as the condition of the phone showed no sign of a poor quality repair.

You initially argued that the screen must not have been fitted properly. If this was the case, the screen would not be sitting flush inside the phone and would have shown some sort of lifting from the frame or would show some sort of pressure mark on the screen. Neither of these could be seen when you returned. We also test every device rigorously before we hand it back after a repair to check for any faults in both the functionality of the part and the fitting. No faults were found during the testing of your device.

Additionally, your argument that the damage propagating at one side of the screen proves the part is substandard is completely incorrect; the cracks would form at the point of the screen that was damaged. The cracks forming at one point indicates where the phone was damaged.

Despite all this, our Specialist and Head Technician did offer you a discounted price on a new screen. This was done as a gesture of goodwill as you had used our service before, though you declined this offer and the offer to book your device in for a free diagnostics check. We apologise if you feel like your experience with us has been unsatisfactory, though we feel we have offered everything we can as a company and stand by the decision of our employees. Should you wish to further this correspondence please email us at info@revivelab.co.uk, we are happy to hear more about your experience.

Tel: +44 (0)141 230 3785
Email: info@revivelab.co.uk
Web: www.revivelab.co.uk
"Great service. Replaced broken screen and put on tempered covering. Basically brought my phone back to great working condition. Didn’t have an appointment but was accommodated no problem. Friendly, helpful and value for money. Thank you ! Gwen H"
"Absolutely delighted with the service that Ali and Jack provided. Had my friends phone working in 20 mins."
"My little cousins are forever smashing their brand new iphones, as kids are want to do. Came to Revive Lab and got two iPhone 6S screens replaced perfectly, and the guy at the front showed me these anti-burst cases they have that are specifically for iPhones. I got two of those and he threw me in a deal where I got tempered glass screen protectors as well, all for half price because I got my screens replaced. Needless to say I've not heard back from my uncle - cases must be doing their job! Get yourself down to Revive Lab, brilliant work from a talented team."
"Thank you Ali, Jack and Ahmed for doing such a wonderful job om my phone, best wishes, Vidya"
"I had a smashed screen and it was fixed very quickly, it feels like it’s brand new. The customer service was great they are lovely guys"
"I had a smashed screen on my iPhone, took it to the guys and had it repaired in under an hour and not had any issues with it."
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Gary! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"took 2 smashed iphone 6s in for repair , done in 30 minutes , great service."
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Paul! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"The service was friendly, slick, quick and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend."
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Morag! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"Very helpful service. Really pleased with speed of repair. Thanks"
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Alan! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"Amazing staff fast speedy service good quality repair"
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Lidia! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"Quick, professional straightforward repair of screen. Great service!"
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Kate! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"jack is fab xoxoxoxox"
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Jude! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"First class service!"
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Duncan! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"Great, fast service!"
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Elizabeth! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"Fantastic service, very courteous, extremely quick and professional. A very happy customer."
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Katerine! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"the staff were very helpful and quick in repairing my note 8 , which has worked perfect since return to me . I will be using revive lab again if anything goes wrong with my device as they were very helpful"
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Steven! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
"Fantastic service. iPad screen repaired and all cleaned out. The service was amazing. Would recommend this service to anyone. Boys were eager to please and didn’t rush me. They talked me through the whole process. Thanks again."
We're glad to have exceeded your expectations, Ann! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. Kind regards Revive Lab Team
Revive Lab - Iphone Repair Glasgow is rated 4.79 based on 67 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access