reviewdc.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend reviewdc.co.uk

Tell us how reviewdc.co.uk made you happy

"My wife recently had a procedure carried out by Mr David Cheung, to say she is pleased with the result is an understatement. My wife and I wish to thank David for his great skill and marvellous professional manner."
Are you reviewdc.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"David Chung operated on my eyelids to remove surplus skin to improve my vision. The operation was carried out with just local anesthetic and I enjoyed listening to the banter between Mr Chung and theatre staff. I am extremely pleased with the results and I had my discharge appointment with Mr Chung last Thursday and would recommend Mr Chung 100%. Thank you."
reviewdc.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access