Reveal Doors and Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reveal Doors and Windows
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Reveal Doors and Windows Reviews

About Reveal Doors and Windows:

A Boutique Manufacturer of fantastic Aluminium and Alu-Clad Timber Doors, Windows and Complimentary Glazing Products at Yorkshire Prices for your domestic or light commercial non-contractual projects, which we're bloody good at, from design, manufacture, installation and aftercare

Tell us how Reveal Doors and Windows made you happy
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 21st November 2018
Mr Rob Stewart
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 9th March 2018
Mr John Chappell
The team at Reveal are committed to exceeding expectations, customer service and quality!
Superb service throughout the entire process. When the lads called to undertake the free 12 month service they did everything necessary and then went on to repair and paint small areas of damage to the front door frame without prompting. superb!
Highly recommended.
Secure very attractive to the eye they keep the cold out and are extremely good for keeping out exterior noise. The gentlemen that fitted the windows and doors were extremely professional and very trustworthy, josh and Mikey, I think that was his name I would not hesitate to leave them in my home to work whilst I went out so very trustworthy and pleasant excellent service x
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 21st November 2018
We used Reveal Doors and Windows for a high spec refurbishment extension and refurbishment project in Dronfield, Sheffield.

We received a second to non service where the whole process evolved round customer satisfaction, fit for purpose design and precision. As the builder it was important that my clients were satisfied with the product they were purchasing and they were!

The site was visited multiple times throughout the project for survey purposes and the product once delivered to site was installed expertly. Care was taken to protect the property and communication was good to allow Reveal to integrate themselves in to our site's programme and carryout the works with no disruption to our work or theirs.

I cannot recommend Reveal Doors and Windows highly enough and recommend them where I can to my architectural contacts and to my own clients.
We have been extremely delighted with every aspect of the process from Reveal Windows. From the initial concept & design, the communication lines, the survey team and the fitting team have all been extremely professional in their processes. They even provide their own dustbins and clear away all debris. Excellent all round service.
Reveal were recommended to us by a number of people while planning our house renovation. We could not be happier that we took that advice. They provide a quality product which is surrounded by a professional customer service and fitting team. If you are looking for high quality aluminium bi-fold doors and windows make sure you check them out. Highly recommended.
As I have never dealt with another doors and window company I cannot compare you, but we were happy with the service.
As Architects it is really important for the products we specify to perform as good as they look and we worked with reveal to ensure that both these criteria are met. Reveal provided an excellent service from inception through to completion and I would not hesitate to recommend.
This company gave excellent service, a competitive price and were responsible for all windows in my new build house. The work, supply and follow up were first class.
I would wholeheartedly recommend them in the future.

MRB York
Fantastic company , friendly and polite staff and there products are amazing we have had bi-folding doors ,roof lights and lanterns installed and couldn't be happier with the look and how easily every thing operates .
Fabulous service. No issue with us being based in the Midlands. Came for survey, install and post fit check up. All you can ask for
Our Dormer window & kitchen patio door project was not straightforward at all but Reveal took all the stress out of the design & installation process.
They were extremely professional and very personable.
I would though roughly recommend using them.
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 9th March 2018 Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 9th March 2018
We have worked with Reveal on a number of projects from standard Bi-fold doors to extensive curtain walls with complex shapes and very large glass units. Everything about Reveal is done to a high standard, from sales/estimating, support, product quality and customer care. They are really good to work with and have the commitment and knowledge to ensure that your project will surpass expectations.

Fining Associates - Chartered Architects
From the moment we made contact the service from Reveal was professional and efficient. The staff were always helpful and all appointments made ran on time and smoothly. The workmen were efficient and tidy with nothing too much trouble for them. The follow up maintenance check came 12 months later and again the workmen were friendly and efficient. I would certainly recommend this company to others .
Really nice product, great quality and locally produced
Great Service .......with helpful team that explained everything that had been completed clearly .......and with ease and efficiency
A professional job from start to finish, reveal go above and beyond to give the customer 100% satisfaction, would highly recommend.
The process of buying our bi folding doors was actually really easy, and we were filled with confidence in Reveal from start to finish. I'm so pleased that our builder recommended them. We had done alot of shopping around for the right company before hand and this company felt more personable and informative and the prices were very competitive too. The after care service was fantastic too - they actually surpassed my expectations.
Reveal undertook the installation of the bi folding doors, as part of refurbishment works undertaken at our property in Leeds. We found them to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable with all the questions we had whilst making the decision on which product to choose. The installation was undertaken buy their directly employed team and it was clear that there is an inherent ethos of customer service which runs throughout the company. The site guys were both efficient and polite and went the extra mile to ensure we were completely satisfied before leaving site. The after service care they offer includes a free yearly service and clean. Again the office team were very efficient and persistent in getting this booked in with us. I would have no hesitation in using Reveal in the future should the need arise.
Reveal Doors and Windows is rated 4.92 based on 39 reviews