Returntoearn.co.uk Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Returntoearn.co.uk
6PM
6PM

info@returntoearn.co.uk

How would you rate Returntoearn.co.uk ?

"Bag ordered in 29/08/18 - collected 03/09/18 - after emailing bag was finally processed 15.10/18 - not worth the effort and very low payment. Would not recommend."
Are you Returntoearn.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Returntoearn.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://www.returntoearn.co.uk.

;
"Actually it’s less than 1 Star! Shoddy service from the date my bag arrived 30/7/18, the 3 week process to award my e-voucher took 7 weeks. My account says I’m due an £8 e-voucher;despite raising a query, sending an email and unawswered phone calls I doubt I’ll ever receive what I’m owed. Avoid this company!!!"
"System very slow, labelling unclear and still waiting for payment. Won't use again."
"I would have given 0 stars if I could. They apparently lost my bag after it had been weighed and offered me a £7 M&S voucher!! What an insult I have no use for this and also they have been ignoring all my emails I would say to people DON’T send your clothes here it’s just a big con"
"I am sorry nothing to say as yet,still waiting for my money,nobody as told me anything three weeks later."
"Very slow service. Wouldn't recommend if you actually want to make money from your old clothes - in one 10kg bag I received £4.50, which is the average price one decent item could be sold for online. Will be doing this instead in the future."
"I have booked a collection and it took 2 weeks for me to receive not one, but two bags. So the timeframe suggested by the website was wrong. My collection was done as promised, and I received an email that my bag was received and signed for by Return to Earn on June 8. I have sent an email two weeks later to ask what was going on as the status on my online account still had not changes (very poor website maintenance); I have never received a reply to my email. I then called the phone number asking where my bag was, the person who answer could only tell me that I will get an email when it's processed and that the website will not be updated until then because 'it's not so advanced'. I asked WHEN this will happen and all she could say was 'within 2 weeks'. She was not able to tell me anything more. I finally received an email saying my bag was received on July 2. By my calculations, that is NOT 'within 2 weeks'. I was then told in another email that I will 'soon' receive a digital code for my payment voucher. It's been three days and I still haven't seen that. It might take another month until it comes-if ever. I will never deal with Return to Earn again. Very unprofessional."
"Easy to organise a bag then to fill and get it collected. Saved me trips to the charity shop and I received cash for items sent. Make sure the items you send are clean and in good condition. A good service."
"Bag collected weeks ago but no payment"
"Very easy to deal with & needing very little input on my part, but receiving good service dealt with efficiently."
"did not have to do anything really just bag up items and wait."
"I would give less than one star of I could. Total rip off!! This company should be investigated, it's appalling they are allowed to operate!! Never again."
"Ordering a bag online was very easy, and arranging for it to be picked up was super quick. However I was disappointed that I liked your Facebook page and didn't receive the extra monetary amount because I don't have a laptop or computer, only a phone and iPad, which I think is very unfair. Also I still haven't received my M&S evoucher."
"This company is a complete rip-off. Please don’t use them they are completely dishonest. Shocking that they are allowed to operate. Awful reviews everywhere. Avoid!"
"Do not use this company under any circumstances, we can't all be wrong!!! 19.5 kgs carefully weighed became 15.47 kgs according to them. 5.65 kgs of clothing unsuitable - liars, the clothes were carefully sorted, clean and totally conformed to their strict criteria. Then the pitiful amount of £4.91 before the Paypal fee for all that......this company are operating a serious con. They must be raking it in for all the excellent quality clothes they are receiving from so many dissatisfied customers (Facebook, Trustpilot, here and no doubt loads of other review sites) and ripping off people left right and centre. Return To Get Ripped Off - please do not bother responding with one of your standard lying patronising messages - you are robdogs pure and simples."
"It was good to get some cash for clothes we no longer required. I was disappointed that some clothes were rejected when they were all either new or nearly new. Also very disappointed at the time taken to process the order (over a month) and the policy not to issue any further bags until the first is processed. We had to run nearly 20 bags of clothes to local shops as we couldn't wait for returntoearth to get back to us."
"I still haven't received payment despite having e mail to say it's being paid .. not happy"
"Had problems from the start but to only get £6 back when I gave so many decent mostly new clothes. Never using again."
"Still didn't receive any money yet ! It's now 3 weeks !"
"Truly abysmal. Next to no communication, sack and cheque (when eventually received) had a different trading name on so it was not at all clear they were connected with return to earn at all. After waiting with no communication for weeks, I received £1.63 for over 20kgs of clothes, 90% of which had barely been worn and were in excellent condition. Have since failed to open a support ticket to query this as the site simply won't let me log in. I will just take my clothes to a charity shop next time (I haven't the heart to give my preferred charity the £1.63, which was my intention)."
Returntoearn.co.uk is rated 1.77 based on 43 reviews