Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
I'm amazed that RMM had recovered anything at all considering I hadn’t realised I'd lost anything. I am extremely thankful for everyone’s assistance at RMM and will be reinvesting my £12,000 lost pension elsewhere
I am over the moon with the settlement obtained from Liberty SIPP and that the service received from RMM was clear, fast and overall excellent!
I had put my money in a SIPP. and the company went into administration. I thought I would never see any of my money again but Return My Money fought and won for me. I had to pay commission but was worth it to get money back I thought I would never see again.
Im so amazed with the result and the service I received was brilliant!! Return My Money were very patient and reassured me every step of the way. Thank you!
The service received was smooth and I wasn't expecting any compensation. I am very happy with the amount of money obtained and will be reinvesting the money back into a new pension
The service from Return My Money was very efficient and is exactly what is says on the tin!
Great News, this has allowed me to settle the majority of my mortgage. Im really happy! Thanks again
I was kept informed at every stage of the claim and the service from Return My Money was brilliant. I am ecstatic with the settlement obtained against MFS Partnership
Thank you so much for all of your help, I am so grateful and happy for the monies recovered from Berkeley Burke SIPP Ltd
I really appreciate your help with recovering my lost pension from Guinness Mahon. The news has made my morning and I could really do with the money right now!
Bonjour merci
I'm thrilled to bits after receiving the news of my successful pension claim against TailorMade Independent for my investment in Storage Pods with Berkeley Burke. The service by Dan has been 10/10 after originally using another company who couldn't proceed with the claim. Thanks for all your hard work.
Dan was very clear on progress and kept me informed regularly. Very good service.
Very professional team never had any problems and they kept us in touch all the time thankyou one and all recommend definitely that's again
Great result, you've done well, I'm really really pleased! I can't put it in to words
Brilliant company to use, my rep Dan is very professional a great person and a confident attitude, would recommend RMM in a heart beat. Thank you very much.
Thank for providing a First Class Service in getting me compensation for the bad advice from Pension Calculator who put me in a Gaudi SIPP. Its been a hassle free process and it was nice to get some compensation considering, I wasn't expecting anything.
Return My Money have done a brilliant job getting my money back after investing in Store Pods with Berkeley Burke. I was shocked to receive an offer for £27,205.97 after my claim was only submitted to the FSCS one week ago. The service by Return My Money was spot on, thank for all your assistance.
Many thanks to Dan and his team for a complete resolution of the problem and ongoing helful assistance during an unsavoidably long process.
I was over the moon to receive a call off Dan at Return My Money who advised of my successful £85,000 Financial Services Compensation Scheme claim against Liberty SIPP after I invested in Ethical Forestry, Global Plantations and Invest US. The service provided by Dan at Return My Money has been fantastic. I was kept informed throughout the entire claim, which gave me confidence to leave the claim with Return My Money. I would certainly recommend Return My Money for the excellent service they have provided me.
Return My Money is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews