Return My Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Return My Money
Read Return My Money Reviews

About Return My Money:

Return My Money specialise in claiming back compensation on behalf of those who have been the victim of mis-sold pensions. Using our extensive knowledge and experience of final salary pensions and SIPP transfers, we will be able to investigate your personal situation and determine whether you are owed money.

claims@returnmymoney.co.uk

Dale House, Tiviot Dale, Stockport

Tell us how Return My Money made you happy
Very professional team never had any problems and they kept us in touch all the time thankyou one and all recommend definitely that's again
Great result, you've done well, I'm really really pleased! I can't put it in to words
Brilliant company to use, my rep Dan is very professional a great person and a confident attitude, would recommend RMM in a heart beat. Thank you very much.
Thank for providing a First Class Service in getting me compensation for the bad advice from Pension Calculator who put me in a Gaudi SIPP. Its been a hassle free process and it was nice to get some compensation considering, I wasn't expecting anything.
Return My Money have done a brilliant job getting my money back after investing in Store Pods with Berkeley Burke. I was shocked to receive an offer for £27,205.97 after my claim was only submitted to the FSCS one week ago. The service by Return My Money was spot on, thank for all your assistance.
Many thanks to Dan and his team for a complete resolution of the problem and ongoing helful assistance during an unsavoidably long process.
I was over the moon to receive a call off Dan at Return My Money who advised of my successful £85,000 Financial Services Compensation Scheme claim against Liberty SIPP after I invested in Ethical Forestry, Global Plantations and Invest US. The service provided by Dan at Return My Money has been fantastic. I was kept informed throughout the entire claim, which gave me confidence to leave the claim with Return My Money. I would certainly recommend Return My Money for the excellent service they have provided me.
Really happy with your service. No fuss, straight forward service. Communication maintained by Kris and the team would highly recommend!
After investing all of my Prudential Pension into a Guinness Mahon SIPP and investing in Ethical Forestry and Global Plantations, I received a successful claim for £37,472.56 for the negligence of the Guinness Mahon. Thanks again to Dan for keeping me informed over the past 18 months and for getting a successful result.
I have not received my pension yet but I would like to know how do I get to know more about pension when I am on you say so please can you get back to me soon as possible from Mr Raymond Archibald please to whom it may concern
Dan and Chris always kept me up to date with process and was always available when I had concerns. They worked hard from beginning to end. I was happy with service provided. Thank you
A call of from Dan today telling me that my FSCS claim against Blackstar Wealth Management had been successful has really made my day. The offer was for £85,000 as I moved my final salary work pension to the SIPP provider Rowanmoor and invested in Dolphin Capital, Store First and Park First, which are all valued at zero. The service off Return My Money has been great and this means I can now help my daughter put a deposit on her new house. Such wonderful news, at this difficult time.
The service from return my money was superb.Dan gave me regular update on my claim against Berkeley Burke .I would recommend this company to everybody.Thank you for your great work.
The service off Return My Money was brilliant, receiving an offer for £28,964.30 for the horrendous advice off TailorMade Independent Limited for the investment in Storages Pods in Berkeley Burke. The service was very quick and Dan kept me informed throughout the claim. I wasn't really expecting anything and I've got back more than I put in, so I'm delighted.
The service from RMM is second to none, they kept me updated on regular with the update on my claim. Special thanks to Niamh who was dealing with my case.
I'm still in shock after receiving a phone call off Dan telling me that my Berkeley Burke claim had been successful and the FSCS have awarded me £59,079.26 for the bad advice from Stuart Stone to invest to Agro Energy. I really cannot thank Dan enough for his professionalism throughout and all the time and effort he has put into working my claim. It still hasn't sunk in I'm flabbergasted as I didn't expect to receive anything. This money really is going to change my life and its the best Christmas present ever.
Dan at Return My Money gave a 5 Star service and the manner he dealt with the claim, he really gave me confidence compared to other companies. Receiving £85,000 for my terrible investment in Storage Pods with Berkeley Burke is incredible. Thanks again for all your hard work Dan, its really appreciated.
Fighting to reclaim a missold pension is not an easy thing to do. That is until I ran into Dan Brook at Return My Money. His professionalism, diligence and the personal effort he put in to resolve the case, has been nothing short of outstanding. Thank you!
Return my money have worked so hard on my behalf to get me compensation after I was mis sold a SIPP with out their help I would have had no money to retire. They kept us fully informed every step of the way I would highly recommend them
Receiving the news of an additional £66,579.94 compensation for my claim against Berkeley Burke in addition to the £50,000 for the bad advice by Moneywise Financial Advisers last year has really secured our retirement and given my wife and myself peace of mind. Thanks to Dan and the team for all your hard work over the last 18 months. You really have made our day its magical.
Return My Money is rated 4.93 based on 106 reviews