Returnloads.net Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Returnloads.net
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Returnloads.net made you happy

"I have looked at various load boards for haulage loads and found that Returnloads is the only genuine freight exchange that actually offers live loads to haulage companies. The loads themselves seem to be offered by established companies and the rates are not to bad but you need to negotiate them. I use Returnloads now on a regular basis and it saves me time calling my old contacts for backloads. I have also made many new contacts over the past four months since I cam across Returnloads and these companies always place their work on the platform so I get notified though the automatic notification system that Returnloads offers its members."
Are you Returnloads.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Best place to get loads. well priced and good companies on here. don't go anywhere else.best value for money"
"Really great value for money"
Returnloads.net is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews