Restaurant Supply Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Restaurant Supply Store
Read Restaurant Supply Store Reviews
Very good quality and packed well
I felt the postage was extremely expensive. Regards, Ciarán
one of my item a gravy jug was defective with a very rough edge around the cover. This edge catches and rough on the finger. I paid more than £21 for it. If I return it, I will be charged a minimum of £12+ which makes my jug rather exorbitant in price if I am to request for another or losses out more than half if I request a refund. This is terrible. I will not be ordering from this company again. Thanks.
Hi Doreen, If an item from your order is faulty, we replace it free of charge. If you had let us know about the issue, it would have been replaced within 24 hours.
I wanted to try some mead and yours came out as the most reasonable to purchase on line. Most efficient service. If it goes down well I shall use you again.
Great service
I made a purchase for some tins and lids. The tins where temporary out of stock so they emailed and rang me to tell me and gave me options to what I wanted to do. They sent me the lids and when tins where back in stock they sent straight out. I didn’t need to wait months either.
Quick, personal service and speedy delivery of excellent products.
Excellent service . Great to deal with a company that are very personable and genuinely care .
amazing service. goods arrived following day after i placed my order
You sent exactly what we wanted, and quickly. It was to prevent our lovely new rescue labrador from stealing cakes; we already had a very, very old, matching 'Stewart' one which keeps the bread safe from dog.Incidentally, I do not suppose your John Shepherd is distantly related to my maternal grandfather Shepherd, a butler near Swindon circa 1900 ? Yrs sincerely, Jim Snapes
Easy to order, prompt delivery and quality products. Would definitely use them again.
Glasses arrived quickly and were as described and good quality
Good price. Quick delivery
Good easy online retail site, prompt delivery and very helpful staff.
very efficient
Great fast service, thanks
Communication was excellent: I was informed of damage during delivery and replacements were sent out immediately. The mugs I ordered are fantastic and I am very happy I bought from Restaurant Supply Store.....will be happy to do so again. Thanks!
Superb in all aspects. Great item, great price, great packaging, great timescale for delivery.
Excellent quality tablecloths.