Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
We were treated with respect and the whole purchase of our funeral plans was done with professionalism and understanding
Very good over the phone service - Laura Judd was very professional & reassuring
Coul not be more satisfied,charm ,helpfulness,knowledge etcetera was top class, made me feel important and cared about ,thank you
Very professional service and very reassuring, thanks for all your help
Excellent customer service and very helpful.
David, our face to face contact, was very pleasant and informative. The funeral plan chosen, after reading to relevant literature, meets all the our needs. H O staff were easy to contact. We would recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans to friends and relatives
The customer service is excellent,very knowledgeable representation by Michael.I am happy with the Mahogany plan purchased for my mother. I trust I'll receive the same level of care from thier chosen Funeral care home when the time comes to lay my mother to rest.
Very pleased the way the application went, smooth and without any problem.
Brilliant service chris who i dealt with was a super star so reassuring and helpful will definitely recommend
fast easy to talk to answered all my queerries plus all in one deal funeral plus will thanks
I was able to choose the sort of plan i wanted. I tailored it to my preferences.
Very helpful got my welcome pack the next day
Weighting on plan but all sounds good over phone
Found The lady was very helpful and assuring.
I gave 5 friendly and helpfull
Just the sort of insurance plan I wanted, very happy knowing I now. Have life insurance, and nice friendly staff to help me choose.
Very nice and was explained very well to me
Very straight forward easy to talk with got what I wanted
Fantastic customer service, very friendly, helpful and understanding, thank you pam
Our Sales representative was Michael Chambers,who was friendly and very informative and knowledgeable,answering all our queries efficiently. We didn't feel pressurised at all,but felt comfortable with the knowledge we gleaned to go ahead and invest in a funeral plan.We received excellent service, which we would highly recommend to give oneself peace of mind.
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.69 based on 598 reviews