Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
The assistant was very abliging. Answerd.all the questions Explained the plan very clear. Very good.
I have recently made plans for a pre-paid cremation and Laura was very efficient and friendly in explaining the plan.
all seems good well presented
Very good Michael Chambers was very helpful...
I have recently took out my funeral plan I found Darren who helped set it up very friendly and he explained things very well answering all my questions it’s nice to know in the event of my death my family have 1 less thing to worry about gives me peace of mind
After looking at most of the funeral plans we chose Rest Assured, they offered everything we needed under one policy. Michael who dealt with us was very patient as I had many questions and certain points I needed clarification on, all were answered and I felt assured we had just what we wanted .It's nice to know they are a local company too, I would recommend this company to anyone wanting peace of mind with a funeral plan.
Laura was such a lovely lady and so helpful
I dont want or need this as i am fully covered already.
While talking to the young lady Laura which l must say was lovely and friendly she talked me though the plans which made me make my mind up there and then.
The lady who helped me was very nice and helpful
Spoke to a lovely lady who was very helpful and listened to what I wanted no fuss now I have peace of mind knowing that my family won't have to worry about me when I am gone
i found helen to be a very plesant person to do business with. The service provided was excelent and i cannot think of anythink of anything that would improve it
Excellent friendly lady who helped me on the phone, her product knowledge was excellent and in a polite manner too.
Young lady Helen who dealt with us - excellent. Must point out however there were spelling mistakes in the correspondence we received. When us oldies attended school spelling was top of the list and my husband Michael was surprised to see that his name was spelt incorrectly!
I chose RAFP as I have been searching for life insurance/funeral plans for a while now and this is the only one that I feel is right for me, its affordable and also gives me time to pay off in monthly instalments, I don't have to worry that I will leave all this for my family to sort out when I die, .... hopefully I have chosen well.
I thought it would be hard to pay for my own funeral, but the process was very easy and the help from yourselves was excellent
I found the way that the plans were presented were very sensitive and allowed room for flexibility with no pressure. The representative Troy was very helpful and did not apply any pressure to make a decision. He was very willing and able to answer my questions regarding the responsibilities that the Rest Assured have in fulfilling the arrangements for the actual Funeral.
Seema to cover my needs
Difficult to judge but I believe their plans cover all needs for a funeral
I have already done this!
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.68 based on 573 reviews