Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
I have recently made plans for a pre-paid cremation and Laura was very efficient and friendly in explaining the plan.
It was very easy to get just what I wanted put in place. The agent was very easy to talk too
Laura advised me of all the information very clear and precise. She made me very at ease and comfortable.
all seems good well presented
The process through to signing up was very easy. Michael was a delight to deal with providing comprehensive answers to the questions posed in a very relaxed and comfortable manner.
My plan was tailored to what I can afford and for that I was very grateful and in the knowledge I will be looked after professionally when the time comes
Like what I heard
Very good Michael Chambers was very helpful...
It was so easy to start up my funeral plan. The lady on the phone was very helpful. Nice company to deal with..
I think the overall product it OK, except. I WAS NOT INFORMED BY ANYBODY OF THE "SET-UP" fee of over £1,700.00. I am still pondering as to whether to cancel or not. We shall see.
Well I thought it was a good idea at the time now I’m questioning it I was going to put it on my credit card but the guy said I could pay it up. £1600 £500 down £1100 for 5 years and when I worked it out it came to £2000 with add interest the guy told me the coop was £2200 I was just going to go with you but now I’m cancelling because after I called to check about the paying up fee but I was misled so just cancel and I’ll make sure the next person I try I’ll have to check myself before I agree Regards Marie Brown
It is good to know my family will have help when I die
Super friendly, patient and professional staff. Couldn't fault them in any way.
Very friendly service and thoroughly explained plan
Twice the most of similar plans.
Makes all arrangements, including paying 3rd Party fees.
Very good service provided by Helen who took me through the whole process slowly and explaining everything effectively.Answering all my questions ,more than once,until I was fully aware of the whole procedure.Would definitely recommend this service to friends and family.
The lady (Laura) who as promised called me back after I wasn’t able to speak to her the first time she rang was really lovely went through the plan that was recommended for both my husband and myself. I felt able to ask any questions I had and even said I was able to call back if I was unsure of anything. Thank you for your help and support.
I mainly bought the plan that's right for me because of the helpful guidance of Sherri their representative who is clear, helpful, and serious about helping me find solutions.
Very Polite. Efficient.Informative & Friendly Service.
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.68 based on 568 reviews