Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
I spoke to a wondeful man called Michael Chambers, who took me through everything I needed and wanted to know with absolutely no sales pressure. I am very happy with the Plan I have in place, and hopefully it won't be for a good few years but it puts my mind at rest that my children will be guided through every step of the way.
Laura was understanding that i need affordable plan. Witch she works it out for me . Thanks looking forward of working with. Rest Assured
Excellent service. Helen has amazing personality and sales skills.
Very reasonable and customer service excellent
I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. I wanted to arrange my funeral to save my children any distress after my passing, it was easy to do, I felt very comfortable doing it. I would strongly recommend others do it also, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.
I'm very pleased with the plan I've signed up for & the lady Carla who talked me through it was extremely pleasant &professional! Plus the plan has certainly given me peace of mind! Kind regards Paula Jean Cole.
Rest Assured Funeral Plans 5 star review on 6th July 2021
The service was excellent.My query was dealt with promptly and professionally.The agent was very polite, friendly and obviously knew her job well. I would recommend Rest Assured to any of my friends who were looking for a pre-paid funeral.
Everything was very good until it got to paying a deposit! I like working in round figures so wanted to pay £95 off £1895 to make the DDR a straight £50 per month. However, I was told that I couldn't pay an odd amount and had to pay £100 deposit, making my DDR a really odd amount. REALLY? Why couldn't I pay a £95 deposit? It's beyond my comprehension, in this day+age of technical ability,that I couldn't do this.This almost made me not take up the plan, but I was the bigger person and accepted it! I really NEED to know why it had to be a round number deposit, please explain.
I dont want or need this as i am fully covered already.
Absolutely brilliant Lee answered all of my questions and was very polite and professional can't fault the service I received thank you.
I found the contact very friendly and helpful. Knew exactly what I had been talking about and quickly arranged everything.
I was very impressed with the help and service I got from your agent Mr Matt Hill he talked me through the plan and I was convinced to take it Thanks very much Mr P McCann
I am still alive, so i cannot review a future event
Thank u 4 help u gave me. All the Best 2 u all.
I'm happy I can look to doing my bit to help my destiny thanks
Easy to set up good customer service
Really helpful went through all the details was most reassuring about our future thanks very much
Michael was friendly efficient and knowledgeable. Absolutely no pressure selling and a pleasure to finally get this plan sorted. The price was the cherry on the cake. Would highly recommend.
I was very happy with the plan I have now got in place affordable monthly payments thank you for being so attentive to what I needed to do all explained in a friendly way
It was what I was looking for so as my children were not burden with my funeral. The amount was just right for monthly payment wish I could afford.
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.69 based on 593 reviews