Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
The plan and options discussed helped me make an informed decision. The sales lady was a very attentive listener and wasn’t too pushy about making a commitment. The plan I chose is just what I realised I wanted and is good value for money
Extremely easy to do with the help given by my representative. Everything made very clear with all options explained clearly and without sales pressure. Would definitely recommend this company.
Excellent service! Staff are amazing, peace of mind,knowing iys all sorted.
I spoke with Michael from Rest Assured and he didn't mind me asking lots of questions. I am happy with the Plan i have chosen and Michael had a very customer-focused approach.
Very helpful explaining everything let you ask questions thank you
From the telephone call I first received to the actual plan itself, all was very prompt, friendly and professional. I have still to work on my plan (which I have already stated to fill in). I feel that Rest Assured have made a difficult subject more easier to understand. Kind regards Trevor D. Betts
Excellent
I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH THE COST AND THE WAY THEY HAVE HANDLED IT
Very easy to make a plan - excellent customer relations - feel very happy that I decided to take out a plan now
Rest Assured is a great company. I spoke with Ria who was very professional and trustworthy. She was very friendly and not pushy in any respect and she is a real asset to the company. With all this in mind I have now taken out a Funeral Plan and will recommend them to all my friends.
Very Very good most impressed with the way it was explained and made me convinced to sign to the plan
Michael was extremely helpful, he answered all the questions I had. Also sent me straight away information I needed. I felt comfortable talking to him, it was if I had known him years.
Contacted by Helen who went over everything thoroughly, answered all my queries and gave me a contact number if I thought of any further questions. Sorted out a plan that was affordable for my circumstances. Helen was very patient, professional, friendly and informative. Would highly recommend, it's something everyone should think about taking out, as it makes things easier for those left when something inevitably happens.
Laura was such a lovely lady and so helpful
Very nice plan to have
Ria was the young lady I spoke to and she was so nice and very helpful. I have today paid the total balance for my plan.I would like to thank all your team for being so kind .Good luck in the future all of you Bye 👋
Jeremy was very profesionnel, very helpful and patient, able to answer all my questions. make me fully reassured to take a Funeral Plan with " Rest Assured " 5 out of 5 stars
Tom was very helpful, gave me what I wanted in quick time and at a good price, with everything explained in a understandable way
Laura v. Good
Good choice at fair prices lady on extra helpful
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.69 based on 593 reviews