Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Makes all arrangements, including paying 3rd Party fees.
Very good service provided by Helen who took me through the whole process slowly and explaining everything effectively.Answering all my questions ,more than once,until I was fully aware of the whole procedure.Would definitely recommend this service to friends and family.
The lady (Laura) who as promised called me back after I wasn’t able to speak to her the first time she rang was really lovely went through the plan that was recommended for both my husband and myself. I felt able to ask any questions I had and even said I was able to call back if I was unsure of anything. Thank you for your help and support.
I mainly bought the plan that's right for me because of the helpful guidance of Sherri their representative who is clear, helpful, and serious about helping me find solutions.
Very Polite. Efficient.Informative & Friendly Service.
Very quick and easy, just what l wanted, no hard sell to try to persuade me to pick something else. Helen was lovely, thorough and really efficient.
They are helpful and tell you all that you need thsnk you
All questions were answered leaving me feeling safe in that I know all arrangements are in hand
The lovely young lady Helen who dealt with me was fabulous. She explained everything in full to me, went over everything in great detail. Even rang me back when I'd lost signal on mobile. Helen is an outstanding Sales rep who cares about her clients. I'm more than happy with the service provided today. I nominate Helen as your Sales Rep of the year. Thank you once again Helen and thank you for sorting out my funeral plan. Great peace of mind for me 🙂 from Nicola Richardson
Considering the sombre subject of the phone call, I had a lovely, friendly conversation with both John Paul & Pam who helped me set this up. This is a very affordable plan which also respects my wishes and sets my mind at rest that the people I care about will only have to make one phone call to make it all happen! Of course I am not planning on that being soon but having experienced the increased pain of having to deal with not only the death of a loved one but also literally having to rummage through their paperwork and wondering how best to reflect their wishes - I would not want that extra stress for anyone so I hope more people do consider planning for this known key event as they do for other more happy occasions!
Happy with the service from your office team when i took out my funeral plan and spoke to a lovely woman called Helen who reassured me about everything i needed to know
Very pleased with Laura who was very pleasant and made the experience easy .
Very professional and very helpful
Laura explained everything about this type of funeral plan very well to me, I'm pleased to have this sorted out and paid for now. I can get on with living now!!
I have recently took out my funeral plan I found Darren who helped set it up very friendly and he explained things very well answering all my questions it’s nice to know in the event of my death my family have 1 less thing to worry about gives me peace of mind
The gentleman I spoke to Kon he was extremely helpful and listened to me and explained everything very clearly .I was very happy to go ahead with the plan which I chose it was explained very clearly . I would like to thank Kon for his kindness and understanding .
Excellent service. Very professional. Lee Pantin (lovely young man) gave me all the options and explained them all to me, making it easy to decide what option I wanted. Would definitely recommend.
Ok
After looking at most of the funeral plans we chose Rest Assured, they offered everything we needed under one policy. Michael who dealt with us was very patient as I had many questions and certain points I needed clarification on, all were answered and I felt assured we had just what we wanted .It's nice to know they are a local company too, I would recommend this company to anyone wanting peace of mind with a funeral plan.
This is something my wife and I have meant to do for a long time. Rest Assured not only made the process very easy, they were very understanding and made the whole process really easy for us. The worry has now been lifted thanks to their professionalism and understanding.They offer the whole package including will writing and Power of Attorney, which was so helpful. Thankyou Rest Assured.
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.69 based on 593 reviews