Reseed Hair Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reseed Hair Care
Read Reseed Hair Care Reviews

Tell us how Reseed Hair Care made you happy
Really noticed the difference to the normal vitamin and rival brands that I'd previously tried, very impressed, my hair feels stronger and surprisingly has become much easier to style, and unexpected bonus if I'm honest. Isaac, Manchester UK.
Just wanted to thank Marian for her patience with the shipping issues and your readiness to replace the damaged item, great service. All good so far with the shampoo, dare say I'll be back soon to update you on my progress and maybe to buy the conditioner :) Si
I actually won the Serum originally in a competition in a magazine a while back. Since I've used this in combination with the Shampoo and been really happy with the results. A little pricey but I don't have the side effects that I hated with Proprecia, and Ressed actually might work better, Well it has for me anyway :) Will.
I been use this products I think is a little bit expensive but work properly. Thanks reseed
The product worked from first use and I got a free travel size. Got it within 2 days of ordering. Thanks
Helped with my confidence at work and in my personal life, definitely had positive comments about the shine and nice smell of my hair these days, which is all good.
RESEED Ginkgo and Sabal fortifying Shampoo is a lovely product. Great quality packaging also, I'm into that type of thing though :)
I noticed new hair growing after just 4 weeks use, and since then the regrowth is almost total, amazing!!
I have been using this as my only shampoo for a couple of weeks now and I have to say that my hair is looking fuller - which presumably is down to product build up and there can have been no noticeable growth in this period. It looks good actually and very healthy, thought I agree with another reviewer that my nornal shiny hair is less shiny. So far, so good though.
As alopecia runs in my family, I would be very interested in a product that prevents, or reduces hair loss, and due to the change in the quality of my hair by using this shampoo, it is possible that this shampoo does do that (although I can't be sure). Despite the price tag, I think will be buying some more when my bottle runs out, it's so fantastic!
It certainly does seem to do what it claims to do. Always quick delivery too.
Not the cheapest shampoo on the market but if it does the job, go for it.
The shampoo has a lovely lemony scent and it lathers well. It goes to a quite thick and creamy consistency as you wash your hair, which is a good thing, as you have to leave it on for a few minutes and this means your hair is more likely to stay put while you get on with other things. It rinsed out very well, leaving my hair feeling squeaky clean and soft.
Reseed Womens Shampoo review - So far, this appears to be a very nice quality shampoo and with time, it is our hope that it will thicken and protect my wife's hair from the fall out problem. Good so far.
Good instruction on use. My hair has good volume and shape.
I have continued to use this product and to be impressed by the results, to the extent that I am going to buy some for my sister. I am, however, using a conditioner afterwards to add shine and softness to my hair as without it my hair did appear slightly dull.
Had a few problems, but customer service at Reseed sorted these out happily and replaced the original damaged item. Not loosing as many loose ones on my clothes either after giving it a brush through. Expensive yes but at least it seems to be doing something for me plus not as many times the plug gets clogged with my hair now.
The Serum worked well, I saw less hair falling out after a week of use. I would monitor how this works in the next few weeks. I am expect to be further impressed.
I’m amazed with the results. Just LOVE It!!!!
Excellent