Rescuemycar.com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Rescuemycar.com
Telephone

How would you rate Rescuemycar.com ?

"Car broke down so I called for service only to be told all operators were busy and my call would be answered asap. 40 minutes later I was getting the same message when my mobile battery went. I was then left stranded with no help and no way of contact the breakdown service. Had I been a vulnerable person being left in the middle of nowhere without help could have been devastating. I will never use this company again. If they don't have enough staff to take your call how bad will the recovery service be? Disgraceful!"
"The price was what my last company was offering, but this company was just that bit lower with the very same cover and had much better customer satisfaction."
"Took European Cover. Decent price, you get what you pay for though. I learned that the hard way."
Rescuemycar.com is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews