Repairtech Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Repairtech

How would you rate Repairtech ?

"Avoid! Struggle to understand why AOC are continuing to damage their reputation in the UK by using this company. Monitor has been sent to them 7 weeks ago. I exchanged correspondence with them even few weeks before that (12 weeks all together). Till today they are not able to provide ETA. They claim that they ordered parts, that's the only information I was given. I would never use their service if only I would check opinion about them. I have got 14 emails from them. Contacted them on the phone 5 times. What can we do with such an incompetent company?! DISGRACE !! I am going to Social Media of AOC itself as a last resort."
Repairtech is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews