Repairtech Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Repairtech

Tell us how Repairtech made you happy

Telephone
"I got a AOC monitor from my wife at Xmas Bought from curry's £400+ on 2.1.18, Stared getting problems with it just before summer black smudges across screen, every time I switch it on smudge had move to another place by this time I had 50 to 60 dead pixels "got pics" Called Repairtech spoken to john and sent e-mail 23/7/18 he said" That looks like more than drivers" we will just replace it with a recondition one, I was not happy, but ok, filled in RMA form, no replies so called again, 1st in the cue we will answer in 1 min, 26 mins later was told we are real busy from the lady then I was told that NO you'll have to send it to us, I asked to speak to John who I had originally spoke to and was told he's not available, asked the lady on the phone for her name and got told "Joanne Lumley" turns out her name was Rachael. I advised “Rachael” I had recorded the conversation to allow proof of this unhelpfulness. I sent the monitor back. Just got call back today saying it was small files inside screen not under warranty because of foreign objects. I feel this is a very poor-quality screen if foreign objects can enter the screen and cause this damage. When I asked John for AOC’S number as he had requested that I call them direct I was then told there was no number at their office for me to be able to do this. Have searched the internet since returning home and am no further forward just keep getting put back to Repairtech from AOC’s website. Extremely unhappy with this service and poor quality considering I paid £459.99 only 7 months ago. I have also now been without a monitor for nearly two weeks. Mr Castello I would really appreciate a call to try and resolve these issues as I am unhappy about leaving this, and having to put up with a very unsatisfactory product which I use for work and social activities on a daily basis. Thankyou"
Are you Repairtech? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Repairtech receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Avoid! Struggle to understand why AOC are continuing to damage their reputation in the UK by using this company. Monitor has been sent to them 7 weeks ago. I exchanged correspondence with them even few weeks before that (12 weeks all together). Till today they are not able to provide ETA. They claim that they ordered parts, that's the only information I was given. I would never use their service if only I would check opinion about them. I have got 14 emails from them. Contacted them on the phone 5 times. What can we do with such an incompetent company?! DISGRACE !! I am going to Social Media of AOC itself as a last resort."
Repairtech is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews