REPAIRS ETC | 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT MAC03 | Mac Repair Newcastle Phone Repair Newcastle, Tyne And Wea Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend REPAIRS ETC | 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT MAC03 | Mac Repair Newcastle Phone Repair Newcastle, Tyne And Wea

97 Clayton St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5PZ, UK

Tell us how REPAIRS ETC | 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT MAC03 | Mac Repair Newcastle Phone Repair Newcastle, Tyne And Wea made you happy

Live Chat
"He is a genuine nice guy that offers a great service at amazing prices. I would not go anywhere else"
"Super amazed with the speed, quality and multi tasking. 2 staff handled at least 10 customer and while I was waiting for my phone screen repaired. No doubt that they know very well what they are doing. Great experience of Co-ordination between two staff. Strongly recommended."
"Quick efficient and amazing customer service"
"Quick efficient and amazing customer service"
"Perfect balance of pure customer service and prduct knowledge. Live repair is the something i loved watching. Not only this he taught me on how it work and what part is what. Very interesting and kept me engaged and entertained. I am happy and well earned 5 star rating."
"They fixed my phone really quick and saved me over £140. This is my third time and every time its a top class service. I"
REPAIRS ETC | 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT MAC03 | Mac Repair Newcastle Phone Repair Newcastle, Tyne And Wea is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews