Repair Daemon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair Daemon
Read Repair Daemon Reviews

About Repair Daemon:

Repair Daemon - Repaird provides on-demand tech repair services to London. We collect, repair and deliver! When and where you need it. We specialise in repairing Apple Products such Macbook Pro, iMac, Macbooks, iPhone, iPad, etc. We ofcourse repair all Laptops, Desktop PCs, Smartphones, Tablets & Game Consoles. Just get in touch to find out more!

contact@repaird.uk

7 Charterhouse Buildings, Goswell Road, London

Tell us how Repair Daemon made you happy
Satya took the initial call, guided me through the whole process and broke down all the options for me. Repair to my Mac was finished within 3 days even though it seemed to be a motherboard repair. It is a very efficient service so thank you team.
Fast and reliable service. I was quite happy with the result.
Fantastic service. Excellent customer service with the additional collection and drop off made the whole process easy. Fixed my phone completely despite Apple telling me the phone will no longer work and will lose all my data!
Really fantastic service! Really informative, polite and friendly staff who talked me through the whole process. In addition, having pickup and drop-off included in the service made the world of difference. These guys will definitely be my go-to service for any future Mac problems!
Same day pickup, called me the next day and explained the nature of the issue and the cost of the repairs involved. Cost was pretty close to the initial assessment provided on the phone. Great service
Good service. Very prompt delivery of the repaired MacBook Significantly cheaper than Apple.
So happy with the service I received at Repair Daemon. I managed to damage the charging port on my Dell laptop and didn’t want to spend money on buying a new laptop. I contacted Repair daemon and they were able to repair and return the device back to me. A big thumbs up from me.
I recently got my MacBook screen replaced from Repair daemon, the gentleman I dealt with was very friendly and gave me a superb deal with a top-notch service.
Tried repairing the MacBook Pro myself and damaged the screen unfortunately. Repair Daemon had it back with the next day after the collection. Great service!
The Team were really efficient w/ hardrive collection and probable issues which I may meed to consider. Customer has been good as they keep you in the loop and I am also looking at a quick turnaround time which is positive.
Repair Daemon restored my MacBook Pro to a brand-new state, replacing the battery and performing a full service. Excellent communication with the team and very speedy collection & repair.
Absolutely top notch service. They respond promptly and taking care of your equipment amazingly. Very fast pick up service- you don’t even have to leave your flat!
Repair Daemon is rated 5.0 based on 12 reviews