Raphone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Raphone

02085437088

info@raphone.co.uk

136 Kingston Road

How would you rate Raphone?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stephen Morris

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Raphone in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It seems that there aren't many places in London to get a Pixel 2 repaired. Google's official route involves sending it overseas, Carphone Warehouse can't say how long it will take to repair and there are only a few independents who can do it. Raphone were able to fix it within a couple of hours. I just booked an appointment on the website and popped in. They were upfront about the process and how much it was going to cost. The phone's as good as new now. Hopefully I won't damage the phone again but if I do, it's good to have found someone I can trust to deal with it for me."
"Water damaged my Z5 compact even though it is claimed to be waterproof fixed no problems A1 service."
"Professional and prompt service. Happy"
"great service"
"Very prompt service. I had turned in my Nexus 6 phone to get the cracked screen replaced and it was fixed perfectly and sent back to me in a a couple of days. No fuss repairs. Highly recommended!"
Raphone is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews