RepairAnyCar.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend RepairAnyCar.com

custservice@repairanycar.com

Fulton RoadWembley

How would you rate RepairAnyCar.com ?

"Booked twice for different for repairs to my car... bookings accepted both times and the garage never called to confirm on either occasion.... went to local garage , got better service , quicker and less expensive. All ican say .... Total waste of my time."
"Garage chosen on site does not accept work from this site. No online chat as described on website and they do not answer their phones. Poor."
"Oh dear. At first everything seemed OK; I found the website easy to use, and it gave an acceptable price. I needed a next day repair, and was pleased to see a garage nearby who could do it. The next day I decided to contact the garage, as recommended, rather than just taking in the car. The site said the garage should contact me before 11:00 AM however I didn't want to wait for that as I needed to ensure they would have the part. I contacted the garage and found: 1. They didn't have space at all! 2. They were no longer in the same location having moved miles away! 3. They were no longer even part of the scheme! So a total complete waste of time. I will never use again and could never recommend anyone to use."
"Well I tried to book in for my car to be fixed twice at 2 different places bitter garage rang to confirm the booking"
"Nervous at first as had never used the service. But brilliant economical convenient and easy. No haggling and no pressure will definitely use again"
"This is a very gd website well thought out will recommend"
"I was never called and no-one showed up."
"Booked car to be repaired with this website, rung garage on day of repair & they have no information regarding the booking. Garage is unaware of this website!"
"Shocking! After finding your website and being impressed with its search facility, I was very disappointed to be contacted by the garage I booked through the site and told that they had no association with you. They said the price you quoted was not accurate and that the actual costs of the repairs would be higher. They were very pleasant and understanding, but it puts you in a very bad position as people get inaccurate information. Still, the garage were so good that they are doing the repairs but at their price, not yours!"
"I HAD SOME REPAIRS CARRIED OUT ON MY FORD TRANSIT VAN BY A M SERVICES, EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE I WILL USE THE AGAIN"
"Their website was quick and easy to use. I wanted a full service and it gave me several choices of nearby garages. I chose one and the next day the garage rang me to confirm the booking. I just collected the car this afternoon - service all done at the price quoted on the RepairAnyCar page. Good service from the garage and will definitely use again."
"Everything when like clockwork , excellent service all round."
"I had a quote to renew front discs & pads. When I looked on " RepairAnyCar" I got it for a £100 less & that included premium parts. I will be looking on this site first, for any future maintainance on my car. Thanks"
"RepairAnyCar.com is a great concept but would suggest they get any participating companies to become more client aware ! I made an appointment on Thursday for Tuesday the 6th September but here we are on Sunday the 4th and no-one has been in touch to let me know that firstly, they`ve received the appointment and secondly what time do I have to take my car in and for how long they will be having it ? If I don`t hear by Monday afternoon I will be ringing them, which isn`t what`s meant to happen. Not that it`s a big deal but according to the website they should have been in touch the day after I made my appointment, and not leave me or anyone in limbo not knowing whether or not I`m going there on Tuesday ?"
"They pleased with cwb autos we dropped car off at 8:30 by 12:30 the car was done would use them again"
"Very fast and good service. I recommend to everyone to go there"
"MOT and Service completed in a couple of hours. Mechanic explained the work that had been completed and any issues that could occur in the future. Customer service was excellent throughout and I would definitely recommend this garage to any of my friends and family."
"Excellent site to find a good local garage"
"The garage was fine, and the work was carried out promptly and to my satisfaction. The only small point is that the garage (Crossroads Garage, Prestwood) said that they had never heard of RepairAnyCar.com and had never had any dealings with them or been asked to participate, which is a bit strange. They honoured the price though."
"Unfortunately the £35:00 quoted for the MOT was incorrect, I paid £40:00, other than that the service is ideal booking all on line with a wide choice"
RepairAnyCar.com is rated 4.46 based on 188 reviews