Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair Aid London Ltd
Read Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

About Repair Aid London Ltd:

Repair Aid - the single solution for your appliance repair problems. We offer affordable appliance repair service in London and the surrounding areas. There is absolutely no call out charge and furthermore all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months - parts & labour.

office@repairaid.co.uk

152-160 City Road

Tell us how Repair Aid London Ltd made you happy
They provide a good service.
Dear Mo, thank you for your feedback and for the kind words. You can always rely on us!
I’m extremely upset. I was not home when the technician came. My housekeeper was home and she paid him and let him go. My ice box dispenser in my freezer was not working and when I returned home the ice dispenser was still not working but my housekeeper had paid the technician cash and he had left! Please call me if there is anything you can do on 07967626407. Thank you Zarina Dhillon Xanadu Potter Street Hill HA5 3YH
Dear Zarina, Thank you for your honest feedback. We don't have any records in our system that after the visit the appliance stopped working again. We are more than happy to send the engineer back free of charge for you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Good value service. Quick response time and reliable service. Would definitely use this service again.
Dear Joanne, thank you for the lovely words. You can always rely on us!
Service was good and efficient. So far the fridge is fine.
Dear Khan, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that we managed to help you with your fridge/freezer repair.
The engineer fixed the issue really quickly, didn’t fabricate some sort of problem that wasn’t there - 10/10 service and value. I’ve been burned by other companies where a price is agreed in advance and the engineer then comes out and pretends the card payments don’t work and asks for an inflated cash payment for the work. Highly recommended!
Dear Lukky, thank you for the lovely words. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the provided service. You can always rely on us!
Excellent service, prompt and solved the problem quickly. Thank you !
Dear David, thank you for the kind words. It great to hear that you are happy with the service. You can always rely on us!
Great job done. Problem spotted quickly and fixed immediately. Very happy.
Dear Jack, thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the repair.
Intelligent person on phone, who established nature of problem. I requested next day call which was agreed. Engineer rang to confirm arrival time, quickly diagnosed fault and fixed it. Excellent all round. Jeremy
Dear Jeremy, we would like to thank you for the great words. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the service and with the repair. Thank you for choosing us!
very good work wthic and service levels.
Dear Robert, thank you so much for the nice words. It's great to hear that you are happy with the service provided.
The lady on the phone was very friendly and helpful, but the repair man was just the opposite; un-friendly, uncommunicative and almost brusk. Unblocked the machine in minutes and charged me full wack. However, problem solved.
Dear Yusof, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please note that the relevant people will be informed. We always strive to provide the best possible service in a friendly and positive manner.
Nought out of ten for getting my name completely wrong. Your mechanic did a good job
Dear Leslie, please accept our sincere apologies for the mistake. It's great to know that you are happy with the service provided.
Timely response to our request for help with Drainage problems on our washing Machine. Diagnostic checks and repair sorted next Day. Happy to recommend Repair Aid.
Dear James, it's great to hear that you would recommend us and that you are happy with our service. You can always rely on us!
Quick and efficient and no hidden costs.
Dear Suchorska, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing us. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the service.
Good efficient polite service I would use again and definitely recommend
Dear Carol, we truly appreciate your kind words. It is always great to hear that our customers are pleased with the service. You can always rely on us!
Machine was fixed! the repairman was very professional.
Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to know that you are pleased with the service.
Service was good bu i have asked for an invoice 3 times which i still haven't. It is slightly annoying.
Dear Eric, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We deeply apologize for the delay in sending you the invoice. Our accounts team are alerted and will make sure to take all the necessary actions to prevent this from happening again.
Excellent service. Clear reasonable pricing. Fixed our dishwasher. Would highly recommend. Mr Harry Hardy. Northolt.
Dear Harry, thank you for your feedback. We are happy that we managed to assist you with the repair. You can always rely on us!
Prompt service. The telephone was answered when I dialed and an appointment made and relevant information checked in less than a minute I was contacted 30 minutes before arrival. The engineer managed a difficult situation, moving the washing machine, very well. In all quick and efficient.
Dear John, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing us. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the service and that we have carried out an efficient repair.
Repair Aid London Ltd offer an outstanding service of efficiency and reliability. The repair process is honest and transparent with no hidden agenda of extra or additional costs. Our oven repair was carried out promptly and most importantly exactly within the time slot allocated. A refreshing and outstanding service from initial call through to completion and payment
Dear John, it's great to hear that everything went well with the repair and that you are happy with the service. You can always rely on us!
Great service
Thank you very much for the nice words.
Repair Aid London Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews