Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair Aid London Ltd
Read Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

About Repair Aid London Ltd:

Repair Aid - the single solution for your appliance repair problems. We offer affordable appliance repair service in London and the surrounding areas. There is absolutely no call out charge and furthermore all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months - parts & labour.

office@repairaid.co.uk

152-160 City Road

Tell us how Repair Aid London Ltd made you happy
Great service!
Dear Armando, thank you for your feedback and for choosing our company! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided.
Excellent, as always
Dear Kay, thank you for the kind words. You can always rely on us!
Dishonest and unpleasant to deal with. Came in May to fix one part only for the machine to stop working a few months later. New engineer says that the machine should have been replaced in May as there are several old parts that could break at any moment and that he doesn't understand why we weren't advised of this. Perhaps it's because in May they were too busy charging us for other parts and 3 engineers to do the one simple job. Now they're denying all comments about this and claiming I'm making it all up. Disgraceful trading. Not to mention that the manager is avoiding my calls and forcing his team to deal with situation. Each time they end the call with the manager will call you which they haven't and again I'm dealing with the team. Terrible to be evading responsibility to your team and your customers. I've checked some more review sites and it seems I'm not the only one. Used them in a previous home and had great service. Obviously a lot has changed and now I wouldn't recommend them. Stay away! And also from the other reviews I've found they warn people to check their prices as they overcharge for items.
I was very happy with Repair aid guys - polite competent technicians, diagnosed and fixed both my fridge and my hob hood, sensibly priced too. I was free to get the part myself (i did for one of appliances, they seemed to have an issue with getting a part from Britannia which was easier to source as consumer). I would definitely recommend/use again
Dear Anna, thank you so much for the lovely words! It's always good to hear that our customers are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing us and happy holidays!
Really helpful and efficient and good value.
Dear Penny, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service provided. Happy holidays!
He only turned on a switch at the socket and it cost me £84. I will not use your company ever again.
Dear Stephen, we are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service provided. As our charges are not hourly based, they apply when the appliance has been fixed. Your complaint will be passed to our management team for further investigations.
Good quick and efficient service pleasant and helpful staff kept informed.
Dear Maureen, thank you for the lovely words. It's great to know that you are happy with the service provided.
I was delighted by the prompt and efficient service and amazed at the reasonable price. To be highly recommended!
Dear Patricia, thank you for the great words. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the provided service. Thank you for choosing our company!
Very good repair service at an affordable price.
Dear Andrea, thank you for your honest feedback and for choosing our services! You can always rely on us.
excellent service, fast and professional
Dear Alesandra, thank you for the kind words! It is always great to hear that our customers are satisfied with our services.
Just about acceptable considering they are a business and have to make money, plus the washing machine now works. But to be charged £50.00 for a washing machine part that costs around £13.00 online? My fault I guess, I did check the reviews AFTER booking the job, and a couple of reviews said that this firm charges that much for the part. I went ahead as I thought it might be the machine motor itself, which I had no idea how to fix. So it was £42.00 for the call-out, the same amount for labour, and £50.00 for the part. Expensive considering that YouTube videos are available that show how to replace the offending part so I'll know better next time.
Dear Bert, thank you for your honesty and feedback! We work only with genuine parts from trusted suppliers and we do give one year warranty on them. We appreciate your words on how to serve you better and we will certainly learn from your remarks.
Very good customer service. I was lucky my appliance got fixed !
Dear Alexa, thank you for the kind words! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service provided.
Came out the next morning and fixed my washing machine without delay or fuss. Very good value for money and will recommend and use in future, should I need to!
Dear Sally, thank you for the lovely words. It's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the provided service. You can always rely on us!
The repair service was good, clearly priced and the engineer was helpful. Would use again.
Dear customer, it's great to hear that you would use us again and that you are happy with our service. Thank you for choosing our company!
Professional service, recommended
Dear Marco, we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the service. Thank you for choosing us!
Excellent service, arrived on time, knew what was wrong, fixed it - cannot ask for more can you!
Dear Stephen, thank you for your kind words, it's always great to hear that our customers are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing us!
All good. Does what it say on the ‘tin’.
Dear Mark, thank you for your feedback, it's great to know that you are pleased with the service provided.
Very responsive and reliable. I had an element and oven door hinges replaced. I was very pleasantly surprised by the efficiency and courtesy from everyone I dealt with. Would recommend.
Dear Mery, thank you very much for the lovely words. We are very pleased to hear such a great feedback from a customer of ours. Thank you for choosing our company!
Engineer pleasant, identified and resolved washer/dryer problem quickly and efficiently and left everything clean and tidy. Highly recommend.
Dear Hilary, thank you so much for the kind words. It's really great to hear that you are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing our company!
No fuss service, very good.
Dear Tony, thank you for the kind words. We are pleased for hear that you are happy with the service.
Repair Aid London Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews