Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair Aid London Ltd
Read Repair Aid London Ltd Reviews

About Repair Aid London Ltd:

Repair Aid - the single solution for your appliance repair problems. We offer affordable appliance repair service in London and the surrounding areas. There is absolutely no call out charge and furthermore all repairs are guaranteed for 12 months - parts & labour.

office@repairaid.co.uk

152-160 City Road

Tell us how Repair Aid London Ltd made you happy
Great service. Very polite engineer arrived on time and called half an hour ahead to confirm. He fixed the problem and also cleaned the filter. No extra charges. Would recommend.
Dear Rachael, thank you for the kind words, we will make sure to pass them to our engineer as well. It's great to know that you would recommend us!
very good service
Dear Lauri, thank you for the kind words and for choosing our company!
Helpful, efficient and pleasant staff when I called and booked the repair. Prompt, efficient and effective service. Thank you.
Dear customer, thank you for the lovely words. It's great to hear that you are happy with the service provided!
Absolutely first class - impeccable as always. Thanks! Malcolm Holdaway
Dear Malcolm, thank you so much for the kind words and for choosing us!
Great service, friendly, quick repair. Would recommend and use again!
Dear customer. thank you for the kind words. It's always great to hear that we have managed to help our customers!
Brought a fairly ancient washing machine back from the dead. Appointment was scheduled within 24 hours of our call, the engineer turned up on time and went to a lot of trouble to repair the machine. Didn't have high hopes it could be saved, so pleasantly surprised. Fees were reasonable, will use them again if/when any other appliances fall over.
Dear Nicolas, It's great to hear that we managed to help you with the washing machine repair and that you are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing our company!
Quick tidy efficient Thank you.
Dear Alison, thank you for the kind words and for choosing our company!
Excellent service - prompt, polite, good workmanship and excellent value. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Repair Aid again.
Dear Jim, thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided and you would use our company again. Thank you for choosing us!
Very impressed. Cost me nothing over and above the pre-announced minimum. I didn't have to wait long for an appointment. The business-like workman arrived promptly and communicated well, didn't waste any time (despite having to use PPE). Machine has worked well since!
Dear Tom, thank you for the kind words . It's always to great to hear that our customers are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing our company!
Repair Aid London was prompt to answer call. The lady who answered my call was very friendly and professional. An engineer's visit was booked. The engineer repaired the washing machine and as I wasn't on site he called me when job was completed. I am very satisfied with work carried out. Thank you.
Dear Jackie, thank you for the kind words. It's great to hear that you are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing our company!
They two repair men who fixed our washing machine were brilliant. Professional, quick and polite. I would highly recommend Repair Aid.
Dear Gemma, thank you for the lovely words! We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided and that you would recommend our company. Thank you for choosing us!
Engineer arrived on time and identified problem with my tumble dryer very easily Saved me having to buy a new machine !
Dear Mr Trotter, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the engineer's work. Thank you for choosing our company!
Fixed the problem with our induction hob quickly, and for a great price. Would use again!
Dear Chris, thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided and that you would use us again.
fair price, polite guy, fixed dishwasher. Good job -recommended
Dear Chris, thank you for the feedback. It's great to hear that you are happy with the service provided and that you would recommend us. Thank you for choosing our company!
Friendly, punctual and efficient. Number stored for future use.
Dear Richard, thank you for the kind words! It's great to hear that you are happy with the service provided. Thank you for choosing our company!
The issue was resolved in the end but I felt that when the engineer was dealing with my wife, they were very short and blunt and almost seemed obviously frustrated that we did not have the manual for a 10+yr old appliance. I then stepped as I felt his attitude was not very professional as he kept mentioning his other jobs even though he had only been with us for 40 minutes. I do not want to be felt like an inconvenience for a job I am paying for in the future.
Dear customer, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. It will be passed to the relevant department and actions will be taken. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused!
We called Repair Aid when our dishwasher broke down. The operator was clear about charges for visits and spare parts if required. Their engineer was prompt, courteous and efficient. He diagnosed the problem and arranged for a spare part to be sourced. The machine was mended successfully on a second visit. Again, the service was prompt, courteous and efficient. I would recommend Repair Aid.
Dear customer, thank you for your brilliant feedback. We are glad to know that you are delighted with our service and that you would recommend us. We look forward to assisting you again!
Brilliant,very fast and efficient.
Dear Paul, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service. Thank you for choosing our company!
Highly recommended. Comparing to others, all procedures incl. communication, Appointment arrangements, repairs and payments have been quick and easy; just a phone call.
Dear Eleni, thank you very much for the kind words. It's great to hear that you are happy with the service and that you would recommend us! Thank you for choosing our company!
The repair guy turned up within the time frame. Analysed the problem and after ordering the spare part fixed the washing machine. It would be useful for people to know that you have to phone the office to order the part and pay for it. I only realised this when I phoned them to check whether it had been ordered.
Dear Sylvia, thank you for your time sharing your feedback. We always contact our customers with a quote for the spare parts before ordering them as we need to have an authorization for the repair.
Repair Aid London Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 105 reviews