Repair Your Mobile Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Repair Your Mobile

About Repair Your Mobile: The Place for Mobile Phone and tablet repairs.

support@repairyourmobile.co.uk

Unit 30 Mary Seacole Road

How would you rate Repair Your Mobile?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"avoid at all costs. worst company in the world."
"Nice service"
"ghjfghfgdgfdddgfdghdg"
"Faulty Iphone 6. Immediate response in very professional environment. Excellent customer relationships. Well done."
"Great service, they repaired my iPhone in less than an hour. I thought the price was very reasonable, and they were fair and honest about what the fix was. Would definitely recommend and will use them again in the future."
"I stupidly managed to crack the glass on my Samsung Galaxy Note II , I called 3 local businesses and was quoted £100 by each because they wanted to replace the glass AND the digitiser . Then i found Repair Your Mobile online and gave them a quick call and was quoted £50 ! i paid £10 for the extra coverage in the post ( Worth it i felt ) as it's about £7,50 each way anyway and paying the £10 covers all postal costs and covers you for loss upto £500 . the box arrived the morning of the day after i paid . and was at their repair depot the very next morning . its taken about 6 days in all but that was over a weekend so knock 2 days off . I received my phone back today and i am very impressed with the quality of the repair , it's like factory fresh , although i'm guessing vaseline or whatever it was around the button is part of the fixing procedure lol .. it wasn't a problem . I have to recommend these guys highly , Great job , good communication well done ."
"Very helpful customer service, all very happy members of staff! told me the time my phone would be done and it was ready when I collected. Price was really good as well (could be a bit cheaper for Samsung screens) Thank you very much"
"The call service was excellent, quick, efficient & fairly priced. They set the bar high for quality customer service & satisfaction Thank you :)"
Benjamin F
Verified Buyer
"Screen broke after a few weeks due to inherent fault with materials used. Company refused to refund money or repair for free as warranty states. Would not use again. Avoid."
Hi Benjamin, Sorry to see your review. We only fit original Sony screens and offer a 90 day parts and labour warranty. Unfortunately when the device comes back to us with a cracked display, we cannot return it as a faulty item due to it being damaged. A reduced rate was offered to repair the device but you decided against going ahead. Many Thanks, Repair Your Mobile.
"As a company we use RepairYourMobile for all our iPhone and iPad repairs and the service is excellent. Great prices, quick and excellent quality repairs and a great team to work with. Would not recommend anyone else but these guys!"
"Excellent service. Ordered part required on strength of email. Part ordered and contacted when it arrived. Took phone in to workshop for repair and was completed within a the hour. Emailed to say ready for collection. Brilliant company and chaps there. Well recomended and will let our friends know of the excellent service."
"Repair your mobile was recommended by my local phone store in launceston as the only place to send my iPhone after shattering the screen. A quick call established the price of a replacement screen. I sent my phone off on Thursday and they called on Saturday morning saying repair was done, also suggested glass screensaver for £5.00 to prevent further damage. Phone arrived on Tuesday morning, very well packaged and like new. Very impressed will recommend to all. Steve Dent, Truscott Cornwall"
"Professional, helpful, prompt efficient service, at a reasonable price. Would recommend them to everyone with a mobile problem. Guarantee also fills you with confidence."
"I don't usually write review but the service you will receive from Repair our Mobile is the best they are very professional and helpful communication is very good and I will trust them with any of my devices. I used the walk in service and had a screen replaced on my IPad which was done the same day Thank you"
"I used this company as a walk-in service to repair my daughter's iPod Touch home button. Very happy with the service, repaired at a fixed cost which I thought was reasonable. Would definitely use again."
"Phone was repaired quickly, but a sticky residue kept oozing from the cracks. Had to use contact cleaner to get rid, but it kept reappearing over a week or two. Gradually it has disappeared, but it was rather annoying, as it was very slimey all over the screen. Also quite expensive compared to a new phone."
Hi Nick, sorry to see your review. Unfortunately due to the nature of the repair on the Samsung screens occasionally you will get some weepage of the bonding glue. This does shortly go away as you mentioned. Had we known about it we could have sent you some wipes or had it returned to us free of charge to rectify. With regard to the price I can only say we are very transparent with our pricing and the £45 you paid for the screen repair(prior to us completing the repair - so no hidden costs) is very competitive within the market place. Thanks, Repair Your Mobile
"Great service . Great value . Would use again"
"Superb quality screen replacement for my S3. Fast return and attentive phone helpdesk. I recommend! Andrew Weybridge, Surrey"
"Very quick service at a reasonable price. Difficult to fault."
"Excellent service, no hidden extras and ready as stated. Repaired just like new and cant recommend repair your mobile enough. Got the number from a friend, so good news travels fast."
Repair Your Mobile is rated 4.89 based on 135 reviews