The Repair Alliance Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend The Repair Alliance
Susan Edwards
Verified Buyer
"What a stupid question! Happy? I was just satisfied that I could book a repair!"
Elizabeth Grant
Verified Buyer
"Polite, and helpful would recommend to friends and family"
"Payment taken of £195, No one has showed up. It's day 6. Was promised 48 hours fix. Will posts the same message on all your social media channels."
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us from time to time engineer delays do happen, especially in rural parts of the country, you will receive the same reply on all social media channels as well.
48 hours is a provisional booking time.

If you have any more questions please feel free to call us. 0800 994 9444
"I do not like the idea that my contact with you made me happy. You should change the heading of this review. That asside l was very satisfied with the outcome of the call. I was dealt with sympathetically and I am confident that my problem will be satisfactorily dealt with."
"the telephone receptionist was clear intuitive and understanding"
Lewis Doody
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service kept me up to date and also a free phone number is great to be able to call."
"Charlie was friendly, straight talking and sounded like he knew a thing or two about appliance repairs. I paid the money.......... Unfortunately, every other part of your service (or complete lack of it) was woeful. Is this a sham company? Will I ever get my appliance fixed? will I have to make a formal complaint to Trading Standards? Thank goodness I paid on a credit card."
"They produced and offered a quote which although very expensive would do."
June Hunsley
Verified Buyer
"Response was quick and the operator was able to advise me appropriately."
Susan Foster
Verified Buyer
"Josh was very helpful and polite and advise me on taking out insurance and explained all about my fridge repair"
Louise Gray
Verified Buyer
"They were clear about the cost and what that included in what it did not. Easy to book in and set up cover for other appliances"
Mrs Doreen Hill
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and good telephone manor"
Amber Vito
Verified Buyer
"Happy with repair, agent was very helpful. Thanks"
"Very prompt phone call back and repair booked"
"My gas cooker was repaired. Thankks"
"Reliable service. Appliance repaired quickly!"
"Repair done as expected. Thanks"
"Our fridge freezer had stopped working. I rang your company who organised an engineer to contact us. We were charged £229 which included parts, labour, call out and VAT. Our appliance started working again. I rang yourselves to cancel the engineer and was told I would be charged £79 for admin costs as the engineer was booked. It wasn’t until the following afternoon the engineer called, so it’s clear your company didn’t cancel the appointment and so inconveniencing all parties, while you reap the rewards of all."
Thank you for contacting the Repair Alliance.

We will investigate this matter and get back to you as soon as possible.

The Repair Alliance Customer Care Team
"I was told I would receive a call arranging the visit within the day (08/11/17) and I did not. I explicitly said I would only pay if the visit was arranged before Friday. I have not received a call from your trades person. If the oven is not fixed by Friday 10/12/17 then I will be seeking a full refund and cancelling the arranged dd. Again something I said I would not be setting up until the date was confirmed. Jake, who called me assured me 3 times that there would be a call shortly after and definitely by the end of the working day."
Thank you for contacting the Repair Alliance. We will investigate this matter and get back to you as soon as possible.

The Repair Alliance Customer Care Team