Rent2Buy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rent2Buy

About Rent2Buy: Rent2buy is Your Accessable, Local and Dependable Pay Weekly Store based in Northern Ireland! All Circumstances Considered!

How would you rate Rent2Buy?

"Very efficient from enquiry to delivery would defo recommend"
"AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING SO HAPPY MADE MY LIFE SO EASY CAME OUT AND FIXED MY BED TO ANSWER ASK IF I WAS HAPPY THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FROM MY HEART GOOD LUCK"
"My new bed was brillant delivery was fast and boys were great that delivered itx"
"They are brilliant service"
"fantastic company"
"Quick delivery. Lovely sofa. Good range of goods and payments are weekly."
"Very quick to respond to wat I was looking and very quick to get product send everything was quick easy very pleased also with the product I received"
Caroline Buckley
Unverified Reviewer
"With 4kids and a broken down washing machine that couldn't be fixed i saw rent2buy online ordered a washing machine on the Friday had it delivered by the Wednesday no hassle very quick service definitely recommend and will be using from now on prices r cheap to pay weekly"
New Review
Ashling Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service everytime. Great guys that have no problems getting what I needed. Keep up the good work lads."
"Would highly recommend! Great service and prompt delivery"
"When ordering items they are always here on time if not before it and the staff sales/delivery driver is so helpful they cant do enough and the quality of the items is next to none ..... highly recommend The Appliance Centre to EVERYONE 👌"
"Very helpful an always on time"
"Absolutely love rent2buy .got what I was looking for very quick.definitely recommend them"
"Happy all round!! affordable and staff are very pleasant and go out of their way to help"
Caoimhe Roddy
Unverified Reviewer
"Always happy to help best the can if you have any queries they are always answered an dealt with in a high standard and staff are friendly an very helpful"
Patricia Bothwell
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing company love everything I've bought of them staff brilliant"
"They r very helpful and honest"
Lisa Brennan
Verified Buyer
"My washing broke and I didn’t know how I was going to get one and I seen rent2buy on fb and I got sorted and was the same for my dishwasher there, They were very friendly and helpful."
"Amazing service and top quality beds. I'm over the moon with it. Thank"
"Fantastic range and awesome low weekly payments"
Rent2Buy is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews