Rent2Buy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rent2Buy

About Rent2Buy: Rent2buy is Your Accessable, Local and Dependable Pay Weekly Store based in Northern Ireland! All Circumstances Considered!

How would you rate Rent2Buy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ashling Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service everytime. Great guys that have no problems getting what I needed. Keep up the good work lads."
"Would highly recommend! Great service and prompt delivery"
"When ordering items they are always here on time if not before it and the staff sales/delivery driver is so helpful they cant do enough and the quality of the items is next to none ..... highly recommend The Appliance Centre to EVERYONE 👌"
"Very helpful an always on time"
"Absolutely love rent2buy .got what I was looking for very quick.definitely recommend them"
"Happy all round!! affordable and staff are very pleasant and go out of their way to help"
Caoimhe Roddy
Unverified Reviewer
"Always happy to help best the can if you have any queries they are always answered an dealt with in a high standard and staff are friendly an very helpful"
Patricia Bothwell
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing company love everything I've bought of them staff brilliant"
"They r very helpful and honest"
Lisa Brennan
Verified Buyer
"My washing broke and I didn’t know how I was going to get one and I seen rent2buy on fb and I got sorted and was the same for my dishwasher there, They were very friendly and helpful."
"Amazing service and top quality beds. I'm over the moon with it. Thank"
"Fantastic range and awesome low weekly payments"
Rent2Buy is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews