Rent2Buy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rent2Buy

About Rent2Buy: Rent2buy is Your Accessable, Local and Dependable Pay Weekly Store based in Northern Ireland! All Circumstances Considered!

Tell us how Rent2Buy made you happy

Telephone
"Got my sofa from rent 2 buy last year. Absolutely love it! Brilliant quality. The guys delivered on time, put it together for me and took all packaging away. I have also ordered a bed 😊 Payments are easily made and great customer service if you ever need to Contact them. 5*"
"Very good customer service"
"Always there to help and a very quick response ordered one day and arrives the next day when they can"
"Great service offered by them"
"I have bad credit rating and they were about to sort out a payment plan for me not many would do that thank u"
"Great service offered and affordable!"
"excellent customer service"
"Brillant service, will definetely be using again! I love my new sofa j everyone has complemented me on itπŸ™Œ The guys who delivered my sofa & fridge/freezer were brillant too."
"Great service, no hassle straightforward, highly recommend"
"Very helpful would definitely recommend."
"Darren was so helpful and friendly very easy transaction thank you!!!! Would definitely buy here again."
"Really good value for money good items good customer care"
"Excellent service, quick delivery and handy weekly payments"
"Highly reccomend rent2buy to everybody . thnxfrom very happy customer."
"Very helpful and easy to do."
"Service was quick and easy great team of help couldn't be happier and very friendly definitely recommend"
"Very good and very fast delivery"
Rent2Buy is rated 5.00 based on 55 reviews