Rent2Buy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rent2Buy

About Rent2Buy: Rent2buy is Your Accessable, Local and Dependable Pay Weekly Store based in Northern Ireland! All Circumstances Considered!

Tell us how Rent2Buy made you happy

Telephone
"Service was quick and easy great team of help couldn't be happier and very friendly definitely recommend"
"Very good and very fast delivery"
"Process was easy Darren was extremely helpful in helping me choose my sofa Delivery drivers were prompt and friendly.. They put the sofa together and removed all packaging"
"I've got all my appliances from them very quick and helpful"
"Im getting a new seatee at the end off the month, darren couldnt have been more helpful, the applacation was straight forward and i will diffently be using the service again and spread the word how helpful you are thank you so much Many thanks anneemarie x"
"Very efficient and good selection of products. Start to finish a good experience"
"Great service quick delivery"
"Fantastic company to deal with.. had many items an not a problem with anything.."
"The mattress is even better than I thought it would be. Delivery prompt and affordable payments"
"Got a condenser drier. Great drier. Great service. Friendly staff."
"Was very happy with my bed and the man who delivered it very talkative would recommend them"
"I purchased a chesterfield double bed i cant believe how hassle free the service was i placed the order yesterday monday and my bed was delivered the next day the bed and mattress are excellant quality and the delivery guy was very helpfull will deff be using this company again to buy all my furniture"
"Fantastic product and great weekly price to suit my budget. Will definitely come back again"
"Used this company a few times now. so hassle free and quick delivery. defo recommend"
"The bed is really nice and comfy and deliver people were really nice people. Pay weekly and money is affordable"
"I have been with rent to buy for many years Derek who I deal with most is brilliant from customer service to his understanding of each customer and what would suit their needs I find this company amazing and will continue to use them for for years to come I give them 5 out 5 stars definitely"
"They were very welcome and very nice when they delivered the bed"
"Very efficient from enquiry to delivery would defo recommend"
"AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING SO HAPPY MADE MY LIFE SO EASY CAME OUT AND FIXED MY BED TO ANSWER ASK IF I WAS HAPPY THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FROM MY HEART GOOD LUCK"
"My new bed was brillant delivery was fast and boys were great that delivered itx"
Rent2Buy is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews