Rent 4 Expo Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rent 4 Expo Ltd
Read Rent 4 Expo Ltd Reviews

About Rent 4 Expo Ltd:

We offer rental services of refrigerated display cases, such as chillers, freezers, neutral showcases for food display, warm display counters and kitchen appliances for trade fairs and events in Europe. We have recently rebranded and expanded our market territory, being competitive to provide for all the major food and drinks trade fairs in Europe, SIAL Paris, Anuga Koln, Cibus Parma, Alimentaria Barcelona, PLMA Amsterdam, Biofach Nurnberg, Prowein Dusseldorf, Vinexpo Bordeaux, s.o.)

+442033182035

rent4expouk@gmail.com

161 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Tell us how Rent 4 Expo Ltd made you happy
Good prices, major discount for old customers.
Reliable equipment for rent at good prices. Fast feedback and 24 hours assistance.
We really love their luxury line of wine coolers! Not that they are the only supplier renting a luxury line of products but they are reliable partners! Keep the good work, Rent 4 Expo!
Nous sommes très hereux de notre collaboration avec Rent 4 Expo et recommandons sans hésitation cette compagnie. Merci beaucoup pour votre service et attitude professionnelle.
We have been working with this company extremely well, and were very satisfied by the results. They have a reliable team, and they are a very serious company, very trustworthy. I would recommend them at any time!
Reliable parner!
Sunt foarte multumit de serviciile lor .Colaborarea cu aceasta firma m-a multumit foarte mult si voi ramane in continuare client fidel.
Excellent business partener!
I am a client of this firm for two years already. I am verry satisfied of their work and products. I highly recommend you to trust this team.They are a success!
Siamo uno dei clienti piu vecchi e la nostra colaborazione e stata iniaziata nel 2013. Siamo stati sempre contenti e sotisfatti del loro lavoro e per questo mettiamo qui la nostra raccomandazione per questa ditta....
Reliable customer support, fast feedback to any inquiry, good prices. I recommend it!
We work together since some time and never had a problem! They are reliable partners!
We hired several chillers and freezers from Rent 4 Expo for our Sial participation. Good prices and professional attitude; we recommend them for any food related events.
High quality equipment for rent at good prices. I recommend this company as a trustworthy business partner.
La qualità dei servizi a prezzi economici. Noi raccomandiamo con fiducia questa società.
We recommend Rent 4 Expo! Good work and good equipment! Looking for the future!
Good products, good customer service, good technical team. For us Rent 4 Expo is the supplier we need.
We had a really good business experience with this company; we were satisfied with the three rented displays. Good customer service and affordable prices.
Great customer service and good prices. I appreciated the assistance provided during the trade show, thank you!
Rent 4 Expo Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 103 reviews