Rent 4 Expo Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rent 4 Expo Ltd

About Rent 4 Expo Ltd: We offer rental services of refrigerated display cases, such as chillers, freezers, neutral showcases for food display, warm display counters and kitchen appliances for trade fairs and events in Europe. We have recently rebranded and expanded our market territory, being competitive to provide for all the major food and drinks trade fairs in Europe, SIAL Paris, Anuga Koln, Cibus Parma, Alimentaria Barcelona, PLMA Amsterdam, Biofach Nurnberg, Prowein Dusseldorf, Vinexpo Bordeaux, s.o.)

+442033182035

rent4expouk@gmail.com

161 Forest Road, Walthamstow

How would you rate Rent 4 Expo Ltd ?

"... wie ich Ihnen bereits im Meeting mitgeteilt hatte, sind wir mit der Arbeit der Firma Rent 4 Expo Ltd ... außerordentlich zufrieden. Die Firma Rent 4 Export Ltd hat uns sowohl von der Termintreue als auch der Qualität ihrer Arbeit im Projekt überzeugt. Besonders hervorheben möchte ich die jederzeit zuverlässige und angenehme Zusammenarbeit. ..... Herr Andrei Kaiser www.kib-job.de"
"Excellent experience This is my second rent and I have to say that the products and customer service was excellent. We would definitely use them again."
"I am extremely satisfied! Very easy process, wonderful work!!!!"
"Very professional company"
"Prompt and exactly what I was looking for"
"Quality, Competency, & Speed in One Package! (Did I mention VALUE!)"
"Very Happy with Process, Responsiveness, and Result."
"Great professional service."
"Highly recommend this company"
"Excellent Service!"
"They made my job easy!"
"Perfect experience!!!"
"easy...fast...and good"
"Professional And Super Easy To Work With They"
"Great service, this is the third time I've hired them!"
"Great experience, with great and professional team!"
"Fast, easy, affordable!"
"The "difference" is here! #standout"
"Excellent service great product The service I received was excellent I would highly recommend this company."
"Fantastic service. Our company hired several displays from rent4expo and we were impressed by their professional attitude. Great job!"
Rent 4 Expo Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 103 reviews