Renparts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Renparts

Tell us how Renparts made you happy
Fraudulent Company I paid £ 122 for a THROTTLE BODY on September 8, 2019 I never received it they say they return the money but they never have it I have dozens of emails that don't even respond. I do not recommend anyone because they run out of money and without the part they buy
hi the worst company that I had to deal with they sent ma a part it wasn't right I sent it back recorded delivery up to now i have not got my money back and my out of pocket expenses ,as a company I will never deal with these people again all they keep saying have I sent the item back its recorded it leaves a paper trail if I could of you wouldn't of got 1 star
Ordered a flywheel via a 1st choice quote, Renparts first of all supplied the wrong one despite being given the part number then supplied a faulty one a fortnight from the original order. At the time of writing, nearly four weeks later I am still awaiting them uplifting the wrongly supplied part and issuing a refund. Incurred charges from the garage as car was stuck on a ramp for two weeks. Terrible service and communications.
Absolutely shocking service!!! Avoid at all costs!! Would rather pay double the price at the dealer than having to deal with them. Placed an order on 2 Aug 2019 and paid extra for express shipping, it's now 3 Sept 2019 and they can't even give me a tracking number. I practically have to beg them for updates on my order. They told me that my order was shipped then asked me a week later to confirm my address. What kind of circus are they running.
Waited a week for part to arrive then gave up and cancelled the order, went elsewhere and they supplied part within 21 hours of ordering. Wouldn't touch Renparts with a barge pole so my advise is look elsewhere.
Keep telling lies about posting parts and claiming parcel force are at fault.
Awful company to deal with! Took 9 days for delivery and then turned up broken! Why send a broken part? Really would avoid these cowboys from the start in future!
Id love to say something positive but if you cant be honest to a customer then dont be in business. Some people extend you a thing called common courtesy to resolve reasonable issues despite them knowing you are fibbing over deliveries but then do know when that is being taken for granted. 3 weeks on from an "In stock" purchase...buyers beware read reviews.
Very poor is the lowest I can go so its more than I would give them! Not to worry paid on my credit card for y sons a Renault Clio MK2 back back bumper Wednesday 1st August in black that they said they had in stock, be with me by Friday 3rd no later than Tuesday 7th they said. Still no sign! Tried calling them again and again so raised a dispute with Barclay Card who kindly refunded me..
Lies lies that’s the only thing there good at they won’t be happy soon?
Car part finally delivered a full three weeks after we ordered it. Turns out it wasn’t sent out for two weeks and then misaddressed into the bargain. Had to chase it up many, many times each time the parcel would be with us in “2 – 3 days” until that changed to “confirmed for delivery tomorrow” Took five phone calls (over the course of a full day) to office manageress to get the parcel tracking so we could follow it up ourselves– only to find our parcel wasn’t handed to the courier until 2 and a half weeks after order was placed. 20 days in we found out the parcel had been wrongly addressed by renparts. Two whole days spent on the phone myself to the courier company to resolve this and then chasing up renparts to get them to take the action required. Situation certainly wasn’t resolved without a lot of work on our part and unhelpful and downright dishonest communication from office manager made an already stressful situation much worse
Very unreasonable
It is impossible to do returne .
Bad experience........
Renparts replaced an engine and turbo with an unreliable reconditioned engine and turbo in our Suzuki which resulted in numerous trips back to Renpart to rectify the problems they’d caused. I can’t recommend Renparts for any mechanical work. Possibly even parts as they used a cheap Chinese alternative which caused an oil leak, followed by another trip to Renparts. Unreliable, unsafe (engine failed on the motorway twice) = buy with extreme caution.
ORDERED A HEADLIGHT £170 ON THE 20/12/2017 SAID I WOULD HAVE IT IN 2 TO 3 DAYS NOTHING! ITS NOW THE 29/12/2017 STILL NOTHING NO REFUND NO VEHICLE OVER XMAS OR NEW YEAR!. TERRIBLE SERVICED!
Renparts is rated 3.11 based on 36 reviews